GA vs Mississippi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GA vs Mississippi

What is everyone thinking on this game? I know Miss. sucks! Ga should have lost last week. GA has Tennessee at home next week on ESPN at 7:45. Do you think they can look ahead after last weeks screw-up? Surely to goodness Richt will have them focused. But 17 is a bunch of points and I will say it again - MIssississippi sucks on the road and at home too.

any thoughts would be appreciated.

I took Miss +, cause I think Ga is slightly overrated---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Glad to hear how many think Georgia sucks. Their D is tops in the SEC by far. Will show tonight although the O is struggling. UGA covers EASY. If they do not turn the ball over next week, they will beat Tennessee badly. Ainge will probably get hurt in the game, because the Tenn OL will have major problems, and Kregg Lumpkin will run for 100 yards+ on that UT D.

Comment

Yeah, my money is on Goergia -16.5 (bought down). Miss is horrible. They got dusted by WF last week and I read WF ran something like 55 out of 59 total plays.

I see a 31-7, 31-10 type of game.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiccoli
          Glad to hear how many think Georgia sucks. Their D is tops in the SEC by far. Will show tonight although the O is struggling. UGA covers EASY. If they do not turn the ball over next week, they will beat Tennessee badly. Ainge will probably get hurt in the game, because the Tenn OL will have major problems, and Kregg Lumpkin will run for 100 yards+ on that UT D.

Thanks for the fade!
          It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
            I took Miss +, cause I think Ga is slightly overrated---kapt
            as I stated---Ga is over rated----D is really good, and offense is equally as bad........

They've got a tough road to plow, unless they start scoring, which I don't see happening---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

How the hell is Georgia ranked 11th? They suck! Almost lost to two unranked teams two weeks in a row.

Comment

Working...
              X