Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Down 14-0 gonna need a miracle to get that $100,000. For His sake im rooting for ASU

Comment

every time i check the game oregon has scored
      another3 and out 4 asu
      geez
      Ron Paul for president

Comment

Survivor 100,000 Dollar Pick Losing Big

ARIZONA ST IS GETTING ITS BUTT KICKED BY OREGON 21-3 .......THEY WILLNEED A HUGE 2ND HALF TO BEAT A DECENT OREGON SQUAD.......LOOKS LIKE A BIG LOSER AT MOMENT

Comment

This dude is Fucked
          Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

100,000 Dollar Torture Pick....e Probably Hedge With A Bet On Oregon So He Wouldnt Go Out Penniless.....i Hope They Can Pull The Miracle In 2nd Half But I Doubt It

Comment

maybe they made him an offer for 50K before the game went off.......Hopefully he hedged....I also wonder how much he was playing the previous 20 games for...He should be up a tidy sum

Comment

If He Would Have Just Stuck With Cal Again He Would Be Haveing A Much Better Time Right Now.....wow Az St ....
                MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
                  If He Would Have Just Stuck With Cal Again He Would Be Haveing A Much Better Time Right Now.....wow Az St ....
                  SOME ONE SAID THE MORE CLOSER YOU GET TO 21 THE PICKS ARE LIMITED

Comment

Originally posted by tinman666
                    SOME ONE SAID THE MORE CLOSER YOU GET TO 21 THE PICKS ARE LIMITED
                    REALLY...WOW THAT SUCKS...
                    MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

I would never bet a Pac 10 game as a survivor pick.....It's a shitty league with very little consistency among the teams. You never know what team will show from week to week. He was really ignorant with this pick. I know that's easy to say now, but betting a Pac 10 team to win is suicide...

KAZ
                      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
                        This Poor Bastard Must Love The Pac-10...he Has Arizona St -2 To Win A 100k On These Bums Omg ...dirk Cutter Will Find A Way To Fuck This Up All Together Or Find A Way To Win By Only 1.......i Hopethe Devils Dont Get Stomped Like They Did Last Year Against The Ducks.........or This Guy Hedged/// i thought there were better plays 2day on the board then az st.... gl david patrick on winning the game and most important getting paid...lol
                        Bump for Bover...
                        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X