Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cfb picks

Auburn -13.5
    Kenny Irons back in action. He should get a ton of yards versus a South Carolina defense that gave up 198 to Georgia, 138 to Fla Atlantic, and 290 to D1-AA Wofford. The defense has allowed only 24 points all year for the Tigers. Auburn should control the tempo and force a lot of 3 and outs for the Gamecocks.

Rutgers -4
    Rutgers jumped into the top 25 this week with its ranking of No. 23. The Scarlet Knights would love a blowout on national television. Their running game is great, but the D is awesome as well. Rutgers has not allowed more than 16 points in a game and is #4 Nationally in total defense. South Florida depends too much on their QB Matt Grothe. They have scored just 31 points the last two weeks, getting no support from the running game.

Wisconsin -11
    The Indiana defensive front seven is small and has had problems vs the run all season. The UW defense is allowing just 246 yards per game. All Indiana can do is throw, and Wisconsin is 15th in the nation, and tops in the Big Ten, against the pass.

Ohio -6
    Ohio's running game will be present in this matchup thats for sure. Bowling Green's defense has been bad, allowing 216 yards to Kent State. The Falcons have allowed three rushing TD's in each of the first four games. Ohio has maybe one of the best 1-2 Linebacking tandems in Tyler Russ and Matt Muncy. They should do better than they have the last two weeks.

Boise State Over 51.5
    Boise State and Utah. This should be a scoring fest. I will take the Over here in this one.

California -9
    CAL crushed Arizona State 49-21 in the Pac-10 Showdown. QB Nate Longshore is the real deal and the defense is hungry for turnovers. CAL has averaged 44 points a game in their current three-game winning streak. Oregon State just doesn't have the speed on defense to stop the high-powered Cal offense.

Minnesota +10
    I like the Gophers in this matchup. Minnesota will get 100 plus running yards vs Michigan. Even though Michigan is hot, if this gets into a shootout, I like the Gophers ability to be able to put up points. Add in that they are playing for the jug, and I like it to be a close game.

Arizona State -1.5
    Oregon got lucky vs Oklahoma with the call. They travel to Arizona State who is hungry for a win. This will be a shootout and I like the home team in this one.

All favorites I know. We will see hoe it ends up.
    Bases

Max Wager = $100

gl hans!

NCAA Hoops 14-14-1 -2.35 units NFL 2-1 +1 unit
    NBA 6-7-1 -2.32 units NHL 10-4-1 +3.95 units
    MLB 6-7-1 -2.95u WNBA 1-0 +1u. NCAAF 3-1 +1.5 u

Comment

Good luck Hans

Comment

gl to ya Hans----some good looking plays there---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment