WiseMen and Kaptains MLB for Thursday 9-28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Three Jack
    Nice call Kap't! I saw in a thread you said Aub was going to be a 10* tonight but have not seen your football picks yet...did I miss them?
    coming out now, new thread Auburn -13 1/2 as a 10*, TCU -5 1/2 as a 5*, and a 7 pt teaser as a 5*..........kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

TwoTonTony

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
      okay okay...i kind of follow that....but it begs the question what happens when a red sock plays a white sock??? Where is the advantage? If i am not mistaken you only get a pink sock??? jeeeezzzz....fuck this capping shit....I am just going to copy you.....You cranky old bastard!!
      Geez---helping you is like trying to teach Stevie Wonder how to fly a plane, with Ray Charles as the co-pilot.....

White Sox vs Red Sox, depends on how much legging is showing.........Man you're getting heavy...

Patience my boy, it'll come to ya

Your Kaptain

Comment

TwoTonTony

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
        okay okay...i kind of follow that....but it begs the question what happens when a red sock plays a white sock??? Where is the advantage? If i am not mistaken you only get a pink sock??? jeeeezzzz....fuck this capping shit....I am just going to copy you.....You cranky old bastard!!
        Geez---helping you is like trying to teach Stevie Wonder how to fly a plane, with Ray Charles as the co-pilot.....

White Sox vs Red Sox, depends on how much legging is showing.........Man you're getting heavy...

Patience my boy, it'll come to ya

Your Kaptain

Comment

nice call kaptain, love your methods!

NCAA Hoops 14-14-1 -2.35 units NFL 2-1 +1 unit
          NBA 6-7-1 -2.32 units NHL 10-4-1 +3.95 units
          MLB 6-7-1 -2.95u WNBA 1-0 +1u. NCAAF 3-1 +1.5 u

Comment

Good luck Kapt.
            Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment