*** 09/28/06 *** Go Broke Time!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** 09/28/06 *** Go Broke Time!!!

1st off all of ya know I love my boys in orange and blue!!! This line should have been 21 or more just like when they played MISS ST. They wont lose focus in this 1.

Remember Kenny Irons was told by Lou Holtz at SC that he just wasnt good enough to be a SEC back!!! He hates SC and Brandon Cox was also turned away by them!!! This is a huge game for them EVERY GAME THEY PLAY IS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME FOR NOW ON!!! Don't let the line fool boys this will be an ASS WHOOPIN'!!!!

I'm with you on Auburn,best of luck FIX

Comment

Good luck bud, certainly hope they win SU, but this game scares the hell out of me.
      As far as what you said in my thread, there is no way in hell a 13-0 team in the SEC doesn't play for the national title this season. Two years ago, SC and OU were being talked about as two of the greatest teams in history, and the SEC wasn't by far the best conference in the country as it is this season. IMO, there's no way Auburn gets screwed again.
      But hey, it really won't matter after the Hawkeyes get through with OSU.
      Records:

NCAA Hoops (38-34-2, +4.59*)
      NFL Sides (34-25, +12.15*)
      NFL Totals (18-14-1, +8.23*)
      NCAA Foots Plays (65-48-4, +21.47*)
      NBA Plays (4-1-0, +5.92*)

Comment

Originally posted by Tomorrows Paper
        Good luck bud, certainly hope they win SU, but this game scares the hell out of me.
        As far as what you said in my thread, there is no way in hell a 13-0 team in the SEC doesn't play for the national title this season. Two years ago, SC and OU were being talked about as two of the greatest teams in history, and the SEC wasn't by far the best conference in the country as it is this season. IMO, there's no way Auburn gets screwed again.
        Don't be scared my friend I honestly think VEGAS put the line at 14 so people will take SC!!! It is joke and honestly a SLAP in the face to AUBURN!!!

Comment

good luck Fix, hope your boys lay the wood
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

gl to ya---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good luck Fix!

Comment

Good luck Fix... I hope they go all the way this year and take it all... would be a nice payout for me!!

Comment

I'm with ya fixer....I guess they need a line that says hey "sec primetime game...should be tight" but I agree, no WAY is it tight, and it's not about trends this game or situations it just about auburn FAR outclassing SC. Lets nail it down...should be fun to watch
                  1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Originally posted by Tomorrows Paper
                    Agree on Auburn being good...

HOPE you EAT words on OSU prediction...obviously I'm a Buckeye HOMER...

PEACE you RED COMMIE BA$TURD!!!
                    FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

BOL fix!
                      "He who is afraid to ask is ashamed of learning."
                      -Danish Proverb

Comment

Love the Tigers tonite!

Comment

Working...
                        X