Anyone See This News About The Rice Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone See This News About The Rice Player

JUST SEEN THIS man what a shame u hate to ever see stuff like this happen ESP. TO A 19YR. OLD KID HERE THE LINK TO NEWS REPORT HOPE IT OK. TO POST
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html

NOT TO SOUND LIKE AN ASS BUT U WOULD THINK TO BET AGAINST RICE THIS WEEKEND WHO EVVER THERE PLAYING U KNOW THE TEAM HAS TO BE VERY VERY DOWN
    GET-R-DON PEACE
    U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
    THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    BAMA BAMA BAMA

terrible story

Comment

that is awful to hear about... I could have sworn I also saw something where they were going to investigate as to what kind of practices were being held to make sure they met NCAA regulations and what not almost saying this could have been caused by the types of practice or something to that effect...

RIP young man

Comment

all i can think about when i see young kids like this dye,is what his poor family is going threw, me being a parent i can now understand what my dad said along time ago when i almost dye is the parent is suppose to dye before there kids end of story this is really really sad 19 woow
        U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
        THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
        BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Originally posted by rocko
          JUST SEEN THIS man what a shame u hate to ever see stuff like this happen ESP. TO A 19YR. OLD KID HERE THE LINK TO NEWS REPORT HOPE IT OK. TO POST
          http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html

NOT TO SOUND LIKE AN ASS BUT U WOULD THINK TO BET AGAINST RICE THIS WEEKEND WHO EVVER THERE PLAYING U KNOW THE TEAM HAS TO BE VERY VERY DOWN
          GET-R-DON PEACE
          I like you quote about betting against them this week, Man that's cold, but at least your honest cause everyone else is probably think the same!

Comment

Working...
          X