Will This Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will This Work

I say it will makeup for last night. Here comes my reasons. Harden is the A's best pitcher, better than Zito. Tonight is his second start after being on the DL. His first start he was held to just 55 pitches and pitched 3 innings of one run ball. Tonight his pitch count is 70-75. Even after last night, the A's are still 16-2 against Seattle this season.

My other play is Milwaukee. They have won five in a row while the Cubs have lost 5 out of 6. CARLOS VILLANUEVA for his last three starts has more innings pitched than hits allowed. SEAN MARSHALL over his last three games has given up 18 RUNS in just 11 innings. I just played

MILWAUKEE -115
    OAKLAND, YES OAKLAND, BUT FOR JUST THE FIRST FIVE INNINGS MINUS ONE HALF RUN +102.

Yes, I'm playing the A's again but this time just for the first five innings. This way I have Harden for most or all of my play and no bullpen.

To give you an idea I'm not totally dumb, both of these plays together are for less than my one mistake play last night.

Baseball Record
    300-330
    Minus 57.20 units.

Football Record
    1-2
    Minus 5.60 units
    Last edited by thesandman; 09-26-2006, 07:39 PM.

haha, don't try and make up for the big one buddy...you are solid, If anyone is dumb it's me. I know nothing about betting baseball and have lost SO MUCH betting it the past month or 2. GL on the brew crew and those lowly a's again.
    1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

good luck sandy

Comment

That Really Hurt Last Night And They Were Up By 6 At 1 Point Lets Hope Tonight We Have Better Results

Comment

Good Start Sandy But As We Know That Don't Mean Shit

Comment

It figures. Tonight they look great. Maybe. This is why we played the first 5 innings. Now we can watch the A's give this one up too, but not cost us. THere 6 run lead tonight is now a 4 run lead. Remember to play ON Harden in the playoffs. He is the real thing.

Comment

Nice call bud- yesterday was a heart breaking loss, but today i had the a's on the tail end of a 4 teamer!! just goes to show that you need to stick to your guns!! u are one of the best, keep up the great capping! people like me who don't know shit need you
              $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

Working...
              X