Picks today (im sick!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks today (im sick!)

Normally when Im sick, for whatever reason I do fairly well. I woke up today with a splitting headache and had to work all day with it and an upset stomach but I spent an hour today going over some picks and this is it for me unless I walk away even or ahead... I know a while back I said I was done with baseball but now I need to get even with the sport. It's my favorite sport but as a while it upsets me because when you think you know everything about baseball, it fucks you where the sun doesnt typically shine. I have done some good research today while sipping on water and have come up with these plays. Hope they work out, let's hit it big tonight boys, god know's I need this..

COLLEGE FOOTBALL TONIGHT...

I did some calculations... the first three games of the season for both Southern Miss and UCF. UCF vs opponents this year goes like this.

GAME 1: 51 total points
    GAME 2: 42 total points
    GAME 3: 41 total points (pretty well balanced there)

Southern Miss vs opponents this year is this

GAME 1: 41 total points
    GAME 2: 45 total points
    GAME 3: 54 total points (pretty even as well here)

So all the games thus far with both teams has gone at least 41 points deep. The over under tonight is 46.5 which may be high but hold on I got one more thing for you.

UCF per game this year how much have they scored..

GAME 1: 35 points
    GAME 2: 0 points
    GAME 3: 17 points (for an average of 17.33 points/game)

SO MISS per game this year how much have they scored...

GAME 1: 7 points
    GAME 2: 45 points
    GAME 3: 37 points (for an average of 29.6 points/game)

Add 17.33 and 29.6 and you get 46.93 on average by both teams combined. The line is 46.5 which is right why the line is where it is. UCF is pumped for this game and everyone is calling them out of this one... Im going to play this as a teaser @ 7 points.

My offical play for tonight is a teaser for 7 points so...

UCF +13 and over 39.5

$39.00 to win $30.00

Now onto baseball....

Houston has surprised me late in the season and given me hope. If you don't know, Astros are my team. Back 2 1/2 games behind St Louis and if you we're to tell me a week ago thats where we'd be, I woulda told you, YA OK. To have the Cards lose 6 in a row, and for the Astros to win 6 in a row its brought us within 2 1/2 games of the Central leading Cards. Cards have a tough road ahead of them and they must play the Padres tonight and tomorrow, and finish the season off with Milwaukee at home. The Padres wont go down easily, i'll tell you that. Padres are still trying to gain ground on LA Dodgers and fighting for their playoff spot. They cant afford to lose any games right now. These next two games shall be interesting. Astros start a 3 game set with Pittsburgh tonight on the road and then finish up on the road against Atlanta. If anyone knows, Houston manhandles Atlanta late in the season and especially the playoffs. The three game set with Pittsburgh couldnt come at a better time for the Stros'. Pettite pitching tonight against Snell. Andy is 6-1 career against Pittsburgh and Astros are coming in on fire and with so much momentum. -135 is the line for the Astros, was going to go straight up on them but im going to put them in a parlay tonight with a team..

HOU ML + DET ML $20.00 to win $31.39

DET ML + MINNE ML $25.00 to win $22.16

HOU ML, FLA ML, DET ML, BOS ML, MINNE ML, LAD ML, SEA +1.5, TEX +1.5, ARI ML $10.00 to win $740.44

HOU ML + MINNE ML $20.00 to win $24.49

Total Wagered: $114.00

good luck everyone and let's hope my being sick streak continues (knocking on wood as I type)

LATER!
    Proud Member on Bettorschat.com since March 10, 2006

Overall since 9/1/09- 39-30-1 +1.14 units ($114.40)
    1 unit=$100.00

Updated through Nov 18th 2009 @ 1:09AM est

btw, I cant wait for NCAA College Basketball. My specialty... gl again tonight folks

1 unit=$100.00

Comment

well feel better, but if you nail the plays while your sick... then stay sick! j/p

Comment

GL today
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

damn, nice write up for a sick dude. good luck buddy, hope you feel better soon
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

gl to ya tonight----get better and thanks for the write up----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

thank ya'll for the support! i shall try to get better!

1 unit=$100.00

Comment

not a bad night for me, look at them Astros! Lovin it. Astros, Twins and Tigers all won so I won my big parlays. The college football game I was right about UCF covering but not the over. Coulda sworn that game woulda been over. Only 33 pts total. I'll be back today as I still have money left, and I'll be making some picks in a few! gl everyone!

1 unit=$100.00

Comment

keep making them picks while your sick...

Comment

hahha I know right...

lately ive done really bad with baseball and it hurts me because thats the one sport I know best and I take it personal. Ya know, if you look at stats and you know the way some players play under some conditions and how this player does against this team and etc you would think for someone that has lived and breathed baseball for his entire life would do better than he does (played semi pro baseball,) but it just doesnt work that way. And go figure, the one thing ive been so successful with is college basketball! Basketball isnt at all one of my favorite sports but I do well in it. Maybe I look to deep with baseball. I dunno, nevertheless, thanks for all the comments guys and your good wishes, I feel better today but im hoping I can get two wins in a row! I'll be posting some picks shortly once I run through some more STATS

1 unit=$100.00

Comment

I HATE betting baseball... but as you I feel it is something that I know the most about... I played since I was 5 and on an average of 6 teams per year since I was 9... I eat, sleep, breathe, and sh!t baseball.... I just can not be on the right side of a game for the life of me...

Needed the damn Diamondbacks to complete a 7 team parlay last night and thanks to an unearned run in the bottom of the 8th, they go on to blow the game in the 9th...

Saturday I will post the plays I pick out and advise you and everyone to go against them(it is my birthday and that has ben the worst day I have every year betting wise)

Comment

haha, ive often done that this season with baseball... i play a trick on the betting gods and I do reverse psychology and im really hard on the team i really want and last minute I pick against them and win, works SOMETIMES! oh boy did I get screwed once when I did that. I had been losing a lot of money and im like fuck this, im betting against what I think and I did and LOST big, like $500

1 unit=$100.00

Comment

Working...
                        X