1 play for today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 play for today

Been in a slump lately so be careful. I'm going back with yesterday's losing play on the over.......so today's play is

5 units Toronto / Boston / over 11
    Lidle / Mendoza

ytd record:
    10 units (1-1)
    5 units (10-2)
    4 units (1-1)
    3 units (0-1)
    2 units (3-3)
    1 units (0-2)
    total (15-10)

wins in units=71.9
    losses in units=39.5
    up 32.4 units*

good luck to who ever follows but feel really good that this one hits

gex511

just posting a reply here as I watch this sad ass game between the bluejays and bosox. Seems I can't get a fu.....ing break around here............bases loaded and what happens? Yep, a double play. I can't believe these two teams who score runs can't do it at all. Anybody who wants a lock................play the over tomorrow cause I'm playing the under. That's the only way to get these sad ass teams to score some fu.....ing runs!

gex511

Comment

now or never

Bottom of the 4th: bases loaded Trot Nixon up.....1 out (1-1 score)........we need a couple right now!
      Let it Ride

Comment

shit

a shitty sac fieler's choice...... 2-1 end of 4............shit:angryfire
        Let it Ride

Comment

hey coach............thanks for some hope but it ain't going to happen.........they get 1 damn run ..........whoopy!!!!!!!!!!! don't bet on this game going over............I'm on one of those unlucky streaks of losing where no breaks go my way.......just against!

gex511

Comment

tough it out

We all slump......I am in a British Open Bunker of a slump right now.........keep fighting........You're too good at this to slump for long. Good Luck.
            Let it Ride

Comment

I know I know but lately everything sucks.............All my knowledge and situations that have worked for me these past years are not working. They only work the next game that I had just lost and don't play on. If I play the next game again......It don't work. Only when I don't play it!

Comment

another god damn double play...............f.....ck this shit!!!!!!!!

:angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

Comment

Working...
                X