Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tuesday Minnesota Twins ( Don't be afraid of the line!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Minnesota Twins ( Don't be afraid of the line!)

Yes, the Twins clinched a playoff spot Monday, and yes, they threw down the bubbly, but....................

They still have the division flag in sight, and thus a home edge for the first series ( and are 51-24 in the Dome), and they get Santana at home, which has won 24 straight times , dating back to last season. And they have won every start at home this season, obviously.

They hit lefties at a .317 clip at home, for the entire season (.366 L10)!

Some might say the -353 price tag is a bad idea, and generally, I couldn't argue with that. This is the only pitcher I ever play at this #, as I have been riding the Twins/Santana train since the AS break, as Santana is 31-2 after the break since 2004.

With that in mind, the line would be more fair in the -1500 range. I have lost the last two Santana outings, both on the road, and KC has been a thorn in many teams sides with the fat juice, but I will trust the history books on this one, and use some of that house money I have accumulated along the way.

MINN -353

Minn -2 -129

Don't be afraid, and GL to all
    You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

I hate that line

gl GP

Comment

Good luck Gramps! You have big balls my friend

Comment

good luck GrandPa

Comment

good luck gramps...you are correct in your analysis..they still have a lot to play for and they hit Perez hard twice this year.

I wish you luck. Couldn't touch it with a ten foot pole however.

Comment

That is a HUGE line but it's one of those that you just dont think they can lose type of plays... good luck to you and let the Johan dominance continue for at least one more start

Comment

Here's another trend I LOVE, courtesy of the awesome daily trend/index thread in here:

Royals lost seven games in row, allowing 59 runs
              You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

SANTANA is 26-7 (+15.1 Units) against the money line in all games this season. (Team's Record)
                SANTANA is 16-0 (+16.0 Units) against the money line in home games this season. (Team's Record)
                SANTANA is 28-5 (+19.9 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                SANTANA is 17-0 (+17.0 Units) against the money line in games played in a dome this season. (Team's Record)
                SANTANA is 35-9 (+19.5 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                SANTANA is 17-1 (+16.0 Units) against the money line in games played on artificial turf this season. (Team's Record)
                SANTANA is 11-0 (+11.0 Units) against the money line in home games after a win this season. (Team's Record)
                SANTANA is 25-3 (+18.7 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)

Comment

SO that RL play was a dog. Santana is so money at home, it doesn't really matter what the lay is.

Comment

Working...
                  X