• Show
Clear All

• early nfl play

3* 1-1
    2* 5-2
    1* 12-5

1* jax+7

i think the live will move against me so i'm betting and postin it now

Good luck this weekend....haven't made my decision yet, but jacksonville plays them tough all the time!

Comment

I like it, I almost bet it at +9.5 before the pittsburgh game...but as usual, i couldn't pull the trigger.
      1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

maybe a let down spot for JAGS and on a short prep week as well of a tremendous monday night defense of effort. i think ill be on INDY in a first half bet.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
          Good luck this weekend....haven't made my decision yet, but jacksonville plays them tough all the time!
          I agree. Jags play them tough. They are 6-4 ATS. The Jags lost both game SU but covered both last season.

I was at the Giants/Colts game. I was not very impressed with the Colts. I think the Jags can keep it close.

Comment

Originally posted by THENDY
            maybe a let down spot for JAGS and on a short prep week as well of a tremendous monday night defense of effort. i think ill be on INDY in a first half bet.
            I was thinking the same thing. A tough spot for road teams after a Monday night home win. Also, road team off a home shutout win do poorly ATS and SU especially as dogs.

That being said those same teams off a shutout MNF win are 4-1

Comment

yeah its not the best spot for them but if i can get 7 points on a team that is as good as jax is i will take it in any spot good or bad

Comment

Working...
              X