NCAA 9/23 leans....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA 9/23 leans....

here is what i'm looking at playing sat. i'll prolly play 3 or 4 of these. any thoughts would be appreciated.

Iowa -20
    Cal -7.5
    Cincy+27
    penn st +17
    NC state +7
    akron -17.5
    colorado +27
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

I like Cincy + the points. They played pretty decent at Ohio St. and almost covered +29. I'lll take 26.5 against V-techs Offense. Glennon has not impressed me at QB. Ore looks good running the ball ,but imo that is alll they have on offense. This is coming from a big V-tech fan. Hate to go against one of my favorite teams but 26.5 seems like a little too much. Goodluck!

Comment

i take the 4 best and do a 4 team 13 point tease each week... why not try that with some of those big numbers add or take away from them

Comment

Originally posted by dirtymike
        I like Cincy + the points. They played pretty decent at Ohio St. and almost covered +29. I'lll take 26.5 against V-techs Offense. Glennon has not impressed me at QB. Ore looks good running the ball ,but imo that is alll they have on offense. This is coming from a big V-tech fan. Hate to go against one of my favorite teams but 26.5 seems like a little too much. Goodluck!
        I didn't get to see the game but I took cincy last week and was sad that OSU tacked on a 52 yrd FG....I don't really know much about cincy but I do watch almost all of va tech's games. I think their defense is sick....lots of play makers. (I did lose respect for that dirty bitch though...whoever took THREE extra steps and laid out the duke QB...totally uncalled for, I can't believe more wasn't made of it.) I think glennon has looked good....they have ore who is a great back and royal who is always on the verge of a huge play. I think VA tech is not getting much respect this year, which is good for them as i think the sneak up into the top 5 by year end...but again not knowing much about cincy i can't say if they'll cover that number.
        1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

I actually like BC on the road. I would say my strongest conference is the ACC and match mostly ACC games. I think BC takes care of NC St. Amota is on the way out, he has never really lived up to expectations there and they don't have much of a team there.
          1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Bump for Fades

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
              Bump for Fades
              haha thats not even right
              edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Good Luck!!!

Comment

Working...
                X