X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thurs Unit Plays

See if we can't keep this rolling......Tonight going with the following:

TB/TEX (O)9.5
    Kennedy still coming back from rehab and Thompson will probably get singled and doubled to death tonight. Even with the hot Texas bats not gonna play a side being at TB.

*DOD/STL(O)7
    This is a bet AGAINST Stevenson of STL....plus Nomo and his problem with walks is always good for giving up a few. 8 is not too much to ask here with the Dodgers back to scoring again.

BREW +121 (FRANKLIN)
    Back to back series and the Brewers have what they want with Franklin tonight. They lose 3 at home and Pitt had been a terrible home team up to the last two weeks. Worth a shot here.

*ANGELS -131 (ORTIZ)
    O's are bad at home and the Angels are making their push including a big pitching advantage for them tonight.

KC +122 (LIMA)
    I'm still not sold on Lima and his arm but I am sold on the Royals ability to score and the Mariners inability to do the same. Garcia can be hit very hard as his record indicates!

REDS +120 (WILSON)
    Something really stinks with this game with the Reds ONLY a +120...Wilson last game gives up 8 runs to Host. in the 1st and get NO ONE out. Robertson has been the Stros hottest pitcher (including Miller/Oswalt) not losing in like 7 straight. Reds may just go for a lot of runs themselves 2night.

If you are a parlay player tonight I would think Atlanta with LA would be a "safe" choice! at 1.44:1

THAT'S IT AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY TONIGHT! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Gold V

good luck with a couple of your picks...........LOL

best of luck

Comment

Same to you Wiz!

Looks like we will be throwing stones at each other across the fence in the Dodger game!........But something is sure going on with a couple of lines.....check out the Oakland game...

I am going to add MINN now at +150 for tonights menu....

BEST OF LUCK Wiz!! Goldv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Early looks good on the Twinkies

I'm on it like a whore on a fist full of fif-TITIES

Comment

Good start but

giving the pitching lately they may want to think about scoring 5 EVERY inning!!:D I liked it cause J. Jones returned to start and they put him behind S. Stewart, Hunter behind them. Moved Doug M. down behind AJ P.....and moved Guzman down to 8th.....cripes I guess this line up should hit!

We shall see at nights end!! Save some of those :bounce1: for me then WIZ!! Goldv

Comment

Great Insight !

In a word :

Outstanding call !

G.L. & G.B.

***MMM***
            " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Working...
            X