Small Thursday Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Thursday Play

Well let's see I really don't like either team tonight but I have nothing else to watch. Might as well put a small play on the game.

On a good note, we had a great party for my Mom and Dad's 60th wedding anniversity and I found out I am going to be a Grandfather again in April of 2007

Maryland +17- only a 1*

Good luck to all who follow.
    Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Good luck on the call Che!

Comment

gl Ce---you're one of the few on Maryland

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

glad to see were on the same side buddy
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Well Maybe

Maybe West Virginia is tired and will let up on Maryland. Or maybe the lights will go out and they will cancel the game. Or maybe it will start raining so hard no one will score the second half and linemover can win his under. Or maybe Maryland will pull it out and 10 Dime and I will win enough to buy a Big Mac. Or maybe my bet didn't go through. Or maybe I'll wake up and it is a bad dream.

Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by CheCheBoFumbe
            Maybe West Virginia is tired and will let up on Maryland. Or maybe the lights will go out and they will cancel the game. Or maybe it will start raining so hard no one will score the second half and linemover can win his under. Or maybe Maryland will pull it out and 10 Dime and I will win enough to buy a Big Mac. Or maybe my bet didn't go through. Or maybe I'll wake up and it is a bad dream.

Maryland
            Remember the three R's:
            Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

Well what if, we tried. If they would have quit running a no huddle and looking for what W V was giving them well: What if is a very big word.

I could be rich now if what if meant anything other than you lose someone else won.

See you guys Friday, love the BC family and support.

Comment

Working...
              X