The Yankees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Yankees

I HAVE A FUNNY FEELING IF THE YANKEES START SCREWING AROUND PLAYING SHEFFIELD AND MATSUI IT COULD MESS UP THE CHEMISTRY WITH THE TEAM I KNOW

na there still going far places

Comment

Originally posted by tinman666
      I HAVE A FUNNY FEELING IF THE YANKEES START SCREWING AROUND PLAYING SHEFFIELD AND MATSUI IT COULD MESS UP THE CHEMISTRY WITH THE TEAM I KNOW
      Its funny that you make this post but i was at work today talking to a fellow Yankee fan and I said the exact same thing..

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
        I HOPE SO MONTE

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
          Its funny that you make this post but i was at work today talking to a fellow Yankee fan and I said the exact same thing..
          WE HAVE SEEN IT BEFORE I SAY SHEF IS GONE NEXT YEAR SO MAYBE HE HAS SOMETHING TO PROOVE AND IT WILL HAVE TO BE BIG TIME
          Last edited by Tinman1960; 09-12-2006, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
            YUP!! We are going to win the World Series this season and the entire KOOL-AID Nation will be begging ya to close this board down for a while Monte because we are going to blow it up with Yankee Posts

Comment

don't question Mr Torre and his decision making----they always seem to come out OK---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I disagree, only because of the situation. Basically those 2, if they come back, will be DH's, the team remains the same, but you add two potentially great bats of the bench. If they were playing the field and taking guys spots, I would agree, but that won't be the case. Opposing teams starting pitchers will get high pitch counts early in games. The lineup will be incredible if they can get them all in there. BTW I don't see why Matsui won't be able to play the field, come playoff time.

Comment

They Really Have To Keep Winning Too Bacause They Sure Want That Home Field Advantage

Comment

Originally posted by tinman666
                    They Really Have To Keep Winning Too Bacause They Sure Want That Home Field Advantage
                    They are doing a good job of it.. They are up 5-0 still in the 1st inning

Comment

I don't see how anyone would doubt that this team is going to win the WS. One of the best offensive lineups of all-time and above average pitching. The only question mark for the playoffs is the play of A-Rod.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman
                        I don't see how anyone would doubt that this team is going to win the WS. One of the best offensive lineups of all-time and above average pitching. The only question mark for the playoffs is the play of A-Rod.
                        HE WILL BE NAMED SERIES MVP

Comment

9-0 Yanks already lol

Comment

Welcome back Matsui! 2-2 with 2 singles

Comment

Tinman, I'm no Yankee fan, but my boys have been out of it for a long time(Braves) Shit, im feeling nice, i hope those cocksuckers win for ya.

Besides, i think they will anyway. Dont worry about it, you got this one in the bag
                              Questions, comments, complaints:
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X