I was told (Belmont)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was told (Belmont)

that, #5 Tenthirteen (2nd race Belmont) will break the maiden ranks today for the trip north to Saratoga

Hey Wiz-Is this tip any good?
    I believe you gave us one a few weeks back, I played it, and I think it is still running.

Comment

WIZ NICE TIP... THANKS FOR THE INFO HERBIE WAS GOING WILD AS TENTHIRTEEN CROSSED THE WIRE...:D

Comment

Thanks, Wiz! I was on it to W and P for $5! Gee, and I thought I wouldn't have any action today! :D

Comment

Thanks Wiz

I was on it to WPS. Who needs baseball anyway??

Looks like Herbie will ride anything for pleasure:bounce1:
          Last edited by PhilJr; 07-16-2003, 03:09 PM.
          You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

savage, they are all good when they win. The last horse I gave was Rockin Robie
            He lost that day but came back 10 days later and paid $33.10
            The horses I get are alive, but we all know there is NO such thing as a SURE thing.
            Glad to see you guys cashed

Comment

WIZ you sound like your're starting

to get MY sense of humor now!! Watch out!!

THANKS A TON FOR THE TIP! I checked the forum on my way out the door and saw your tip and plunked down some change on it to just win! Come home to a 3+1:1 winner!

Now about that other horse.....that must have been my fault I lost because Phil had me over for a couple of OML's and I think I bet on "REGGIE ROBY" instead of Rockin Robie! :D

Seriously.....THANKS again for the winner WIZ!! Goldv
              I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
              X