Gagne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gagne

If, as this year's All-Star slogan goes, this time it counts, Gagne didn't know it. Or maybe he knew his 2-run-a-game Dodger team wouldn't be in the World Series, anyway.

Gagne served up a 3-1 cookie to Hank Blaylock with a runner on and the NL clinging to a one-run lead. He didn't even try to throw a good pitch. He just fired a thigh-high fastball with no movement over the plate, like the count was 3-0. What the hell was he doing?
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

His pitch to Wells was even worse. Catcher was setup low and away and he threw a waist-high fastball on the inner half that Wells pounded. I had a feeling my under was cooked. My bright side is maybe Gagne goes in the tank a little. He wasn't throwing good before the break either.

Comment

MyAddidas,
      are you hoping he goes in the tank b/c you are a giants fan? i hate the giants!!! never hated more than when i lived in the bay area! does that building in downtown s.f. still fly that A's flag?

Bonds is a jerk!!! i was glad he took that record from mcguire though b/c Mcguire is a fucking pussy! ahhahahahahaha

Dodgers win the west this year! j.k.

Comment

F the Dodgers. That is exactly why I want him to go in the tank. I live outside Suckramento so don't know about the A's flag. It's either A's or Giants around here though. No in-betweens.

Much more worried about the D-backs than the Fodgers.

Think you can get Manuel out of Chicago for me. He's killing me this year. :tongue:

Comment

A's-Giants

I didn't realize there was a rivalry between fans of those two teams, like there is between Sox and Cubs fans in Chicago. Knew of the Dodgers-Giants rivalry, of course, but always thought Bay Area people just kind of shrugged their shoulders and picked one of the two local teams. Very interesting.
          "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

Comment

Working...
          X