Gift for next Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by griffey_mojo
    One of my favorite Jim Rome quotes............

SCOREBOARD!!!

I love Romie
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Please understand that I appreciate your comments - Leak will QB most if not the entire game- this is Leaks season and his command of coming back when down is nothing Urban Meier wants to play with. Tebow is a great specialtoes type guy at least at this time. Urban needs to get him into games so he gains the confidence and experience-- such as 3rd down yardage last week. He may play a set of downs or a set trick play but I truly believe Leak is in the running now for the Heisman. If he can display the same smarts running his ass off in the backfield from a bigger blitz package then he may well earn it. Also don't forget these guys are pretty young especially on defense. They may give up some plays but they get it back in TO such as the 2 interceptions. Fla is going against stronger teams soon and will need to grow up fast. The SEC is a tough place to play this year. Just look at LSU QB and they still got beat. The big East is definitely on a high right now with the best ATS against outside opponents but SEC ranks up there as well.
      Being an avid gator fan- I can tell you that we have not played our best with Kentucky - possibly due to the heavy hitter prior. But this is U.M.'s team and if you know Utah from when he coached- they never let down- they put pressure on for the whole 60 minutes. Thats what we hired him for. So bet on Kentucky and be fearful that Leak was just getting warmed up in the last half of the Tenn game. I figure Fla 42-14.
      Last edited by Spearit; 09-21-2006, 10:06 AM.
      "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by griffey_mojo
        SCOREBOARD!!!
        Nate, when I used to play competitive hockey the team I played with always had one of the best teams in the region. Late in the game when opponent players would jaw at me because they were losing and frustrated I would point at the scoreboard and tell them "look at the scoreboard". That always pissed them off. Most of the time is shut them up. lol

Comment

Art

Originally posted by Art
          Take Florida against Tenn.

Give up as many as 6 points if you have to.

Take out a third mortgage.
          bad loss----but they lost----3rd mortage is a pretty hi rated play............

come back with another, and less hi graded play, keep em coming....

Humbly---please---the Kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
          X