• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bover1
    WHAT DO U CARE ASK LINEMOVER....
    1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

last time i took out a mortgage on a football game it was a RJ lock parlay.....of course it lost
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
        last time i took out a mortgage on a football game it was a RJ lock parlay.....of course it lost
        YOUR STILL PAYING 4 THAT IAM SURE..... THANKS RJ....
        MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

I hope everyone takes Florida,i believe vegas is counting on that.Yeah they did have a few injuriesbut nothing they cannot overcome.It's call depth.I believe the public will pound this game for that reason and they way the vols played last week.This will be a public bloodbath game.Just watch.I am not saying this because I am a UT fan,its just betting right.Florida and Urban Cryer have talked smack all sumer about the Vols and how they are lazy and are quitters.We will see saturday night.So please drive that line up.

Comment

Originally posted by jason18
            I hope everyone takes Florida,i believe vegas is counting on that.Yeah they did have a few injuriesbut nothing they cannot overcome.It's call depth.I believe the public will pound this game for that reason and they way the vols played last week.This will be a public bloodbath game.Just watch.I am not saying this because I am a UT fan,its just betting right.Florida and Urban Cryer have talked smack all sumer about the Vols and how they are lazy and are quitters.We will see saturday night.So please drive that line up.
            WORD

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
              dude hasnt posted in 2 years, and drops by with a bet your mortgage.

priceless
              Well, after all, I do pick a winner about once every two years.
              sigpic

Comment

Gl With The Gators !

Comment

gl Art---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Art , Do you need that TENT???

Comment

I found a nice stack of boxes in an alley downtown. Doing nicely sleeping underneath them.

Florida should have won by 14 - terrible officiating went against Florida at critical times.

Held Tenn. to minus total yardage on the ground - unheard of.

I always seem to go with the better teams that have bad luck.

Kentucky plus 24 looks good against Florida this weekend. Tebow will see more time at QB for Florida - to learn the system and prepare for backing up Leak - and Kentucky usually does well against Florida after Florida plays Tenn.

Trouble is that Tebow is so good that he could score big time, even though he is a raw freshman.
                      sigpic

Comment

Gl..

Comment

Originally posted by Art
                          I found a nice stack of boxes in an alley downtown. Doing nicely sleeping underneath them.

Florida should have won by 14 - terrible officiating went against Florida at critical times.

Held Tenn. to minus total yardage on the ground - unheard of.

I always seem to go with the better teams that have bad luck.

Kentucky plus 24 looks good against Florida this weekend. Tebow will see more time at QB for Florida - to learn the system and prepare for backing up Leak - and Kentucky usually does well against Florida after Florida plays Tenn.

Trouble is that Tebow is so good that he could score big time, even though he is a raw freshman.
                          Florida was lucky to win the game. Its front four is dominant, but its secondary doesn't have anyone capable of covering bigtime SEC receivers, and the secondary made Meachem and Swain look like Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne. Obviously that won't be much of a problem against Kentucky, but the Gators will be in trouble against Rice, Taylor, Bowe, and the other receivers they will face this season.
                          Records:

NCAA Hoops (38-34-2, +4.59*)
                          NFL Sides (34-25, +12.15*)
                          NFL Totals (18-14-1, +8.23*)
                          NCAA Foots Plays (65-48-4, +21.47*)
                          NBA Plays (4-1-0, +5.92*)

Comment

Originally posted by Tomorrows Paper
                            Florida was lucky to win the game. Its front four is dominant, but its secondary doesn't have anyone capable of covering bigtime SEC receivers, and the secondary made Meachem and Swain look like Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne. Obviously that won't be much of a problem against Kentucky, but the Gators will be in trouble against Rice, Taylor, Bowe, and the other receivers they will face this season.

The facts tell a different story - Fla dominates Tenn.

Tenn. got zero bad calls against them while Fla. got several calls against them that were wrongly called (one negated a Fla. touchdown).

Tenn gets minus 11 rushing yards while Fla gets 121. Fla gets 22 first downs while Tenn gets 13.

Leak completes 60% of passes with only one interception while Tenn gets 54% completion with two interceptions.

Fla gets 320 total yards while Tenn gets 220.

Look at these stats and tell me Fla. was lucky to win:

Fla Tenn

1st Downs 22 13

3rd down efficiency 6-13 6-13

4th down efficiency 1-1 0-1

Total Yards 320 220

Passing 199 231

Comp-Att 15-25 18-33

Yards per pass 8.0 7.0

Rushing 121 -11

Rushing Attempts 41 23

Yards per rush 3.0 -0.5

Penalties 9-65 4-34

Turnovers 1 2

Fumbles lost 0 0

Interceptions thrown 1 2

Possession 35:04 24:56
                            Last edited by Art; 09-21-2006, 03:19 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

When in doubt, blame the officials....
                              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Art
                                The facts tell a different story - Fla dominates Tenn.

Tenn. got zero bad calls against them while Fla. got several calls against them that were wrongly called (one negated a Fla. touchdown).

Tenn gets minus 11 rushing yards while Fla gets 121. Fla gets 22 first downs while Tenn gets 13.

Leak completes 60% of passes with only one interception while Tenn gets 54% completion with two interceptions.

Fla gets 320 total yards while Tenn gets 220.

Look at these stats and tell me Fla. was lucky to win:

Fla Tenn

1st Downs 22 13

3rd down efficiency 6-13 6-13

4th down efficiency 1-1 0-1

Total Yards 320 220

Passing 199 231

Comp-Att 15-25 18-33

Yards per pass 8.0 7.0

Rushing 121 -11

Rushing Attempts 41 23

Yards per rush 3.0 -0.5

Penalties 9-65 4-34

Turnovers 1 2

Fumbles lost 0 0

Interceptions thrown 1 2

Possession 35:04 24:56
                                One of my favorite Jim Rome quotes............

SCOREBOARD!!!
                                It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Working...
                                X