Bookie Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bookie Info

I will be posting bookie info this year in the NFL-who the books need-these are not necessarily my plays-just giving information on who vegas needs to cover-if you need specific info on a game just ask-I have an assistant this year so i have more time to post information-lets have a profitable year

an assistant...lol...LM, u crack me up

Comment

I can see it already.........the big chase game in week one, Giants / Colts!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      What do you think on this one buddy!!!!!
      "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

Originally posted by keawe
        I can see it already.........the big chase game in week one, Giants / Colts!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        What do you think on this one buddy!!!!!
        probably gonna be needing the Giants but too early to tell-remember big money comes from NY

Comment

Originally posted by linemover
          I will be posting bookie info this year in the NFL-who the books need-these are not necessarily my plays-just giving information on who vegas needs to cover-if you need specific info on a game just ask-I have an assistant this year so i have more time to post information-lets have a profitable year
          LM, is this what you do for a living?

Comment

Thanks buddy!!!!!
            I'll check back tomorrow!!!!!!!!!..........today.............Sunda y afternoon!!!!!!!!!!
            "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
              LM, is this what you do for a living?
              I do this for fun but I would consider myself a pro---I am a pro poker player and own a great deal of real estate
              Yes I am in on the action

Comment

Originally posted by linemover
                I do this for fun but I would consider myself a pro---I am a pro poker player and own a great deal of real estate
                Yes I am in on the action
                lol, must be lots of fun to just study sports all the time

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
                  lol, must be lots of fun to just study sports all the time
                  I have been very blessed-gl tomorrow jimmy

Comment

ok buddy, I'm gonna jump on your 2nd half plays...hope I don't jinx you like usual

Comment

Great, I like seeing this information Line..again, nice job! And a poker pro, you should be a golf pro, down there in myrtle beach!!! But, your also right about property!!! That's one thing they don't make anymore.
                      Good Luck as always!
                      NCAAF "POSTED HERE" (5-3)
                      NFL - "POSTED HERE" (2-4)
                      That’s right. Like boxing , everyone wants to be undefeated, this game doesn’t work like that!

Comment

Working...
                      X