Sunday Dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Dog

We will be taking a shot with the Baltimore Orioles (+200) this afternoon at Oakland. Johnson vs Zito. 3* Regular Selection. Baltimore has played both games 1 and 2 in the series close in losing efforts. Zito has been struggling over his last three starts with a 6.98 ERA. Over 19 innings he has given up 35 hits and 15 ER. Johnson ERA over his last 3 is 4.22. During that periord he has gone 21 innings allowing 23 hits and 10 ER. Until Zito can right the ship there is now way to back him at the current price. The combination of the Baltimore bats and a struggling Zito could lead to the upset here. We will take a shot with the O's as a Sunday live dog.

Good Luck,
    Buzz
    Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

O's batting .307 vs LHP the last 10 games.
    This game goes over 8.5
    Good luck with the pooch.

Comment

We did not play the over but I agree. Here are some O's Trends with the Totals

BALTIMORE

against left-handed starters 16-6 to the over

O's on the road 32-12 to the over.

9-3 to the over in games 8 to 8.5

Some very strong trends to the over in this contest.

Good Luck. I will be rooting for Zito to get touched up.

Buzz
      Here at Buzz Sports Picks Service we aim to delight our clients and readers with consistent winning Premium and Free selections

Comment

Johnson and Zito. Looks pretty under to me! who was chucking yesterday Halama and Hentgen. You guyz can play the over but 8.5 seems generous to me! :D

Every dog has it's day!

Comment

If Balt is going to win this game I think they really need to take out Johnson now, he gave up a lead off double in the eigth and now has retired byrnes I really hope they take HIm out!
          Every dog has it's day!

Comment

He's Trying to get out of it????????

Johnson vs Tejada for the Game it looks like

Buzz

Comment

Now get him out!!!!Tejada hit by pitch

Buzz

Comment

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS. Now get a run...

Buzz

Comment

Why does oakland gotta bring in their closer? Oh well at least (Blow Job ) I mean B.J Ryan got CHavez!
                  Every dog has it's day!

Comment

Oakland Wins. It was worth a shot at +200

Buzz

Comment

Hindsight is easy, but perhaps Balt. + 1 1/2 runs might have been the way to go with this if you were expecting a close game.

Comment

Working...
                      X