Sunday's Whole Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday's Whole Card

Bit the bullet yesterday in soccer but salvaged some money going 3-0 in bases.

Posting today's whole card:

July 13th 2003

Soccer:
    Gold Cup:
    300** WIRE PLAY:
    Mexico -0.5 +150

Swedish Superettan:
    100** BK Hacken -0.5 +150

MLB:
    300** WIRE PLAY:
    Minnesota +155

100** Cubs -115
    100** Texas -115

Good Luck
    DUFF sisters or OLSON sisters?

Back on track today as we win the first of two WIRE PLAYS.
    Borgetti scores in the 79th minute for Mexico.....
    Mexico wins 1-0 at a nice price of +150.

Congratz to all members.
    Tonight we go for the WIRE PLAY sweep with the Twins.

Good Luck to all
    The Sports Tipster
    DUFF sisters or OLSON sisters?

Comment

Sports Tipster, I just joined your service yesterday, and as a Canadian I watched the game between Costa Rica and Canada, you had the right side.

The score line should have probably been 5-1 Costa Rica as Canada scored totally against the run of play and Costa Rica, especially their striker Scott missed opportunity after opportunity. So as disappointing as it was to lose my first play with you absolutely no doubt it was a good play although incredibly frustrating to lose. At least I can be happy my country won and look forward to more plays from you.

Comment

Sports Tipster, I just joined your service yesterday, and as a Canadian I watched the game between Costa Rica and Canada, you had the right side.

The score line should have probably been 5-1 Costa Rica as Canada scored totally against the run of play and Costa Rica, especially their striker Scott missed opportunity after opportunity. So as disappointing as it was to lose my first play with you absolutely no doubt it was a good play although incredibly frustrating to lose. At least I can be happy my country won and look forward to more plays from you.

Comment

Working...
        X