Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Strong Early Play

YTD (21-20)

First post since Monday. Love the Chisox in game one of this double-header with Buehrle -140. He has pitched very well as of late, and will take care of business today for his struggling ballclub. Be back later for late afternoon and evening picks.

Chisox-140

Good luck to all...Jody!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!

THE ENTIRE FREE WORLD IS POUNDING BUERLE AND CWS TODAY WHICH IS REALLY SCARY. I am making it a small bet as these usually blow up big time.....GOOD LUCK!! Gv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

White Sox should take game 1 but i'm passing as I believe he is 3-7 lifetime against them.

Comment

Only 1 Play Tonight

Feel very good about this play tonight:
        Texas Rangers -115

Well, got pretty lucky with the Chisox earlier. Buehrle pitched like I expected him too. He seems to have a little trouble at times early but settled in very nicely. Something I have to keep reminding myself though, is the incredibly feeble offense of the whitesox. They are so painful at times, the team chemistry as well as the managing is terrible, and you would think Koufax is throwing against them on a daily basis. Oh well, they got the job done for us and we cashed a ticket.

As for the Rangers: They have played much better as of late at home. Valdes had his best outing against Seattle the last time out, and has a 3-1 record lifetime with a era of 4.46. I think he tames the Royals bats tonight and Texas gets to Lima. I like Lima, but in this spot I just think it is time for him to get beat. He has been incredible since returning to the majors, but his lifetime 1-3 record with 5.18 ERA doesn't rest well with me. Texas should get the win here at a very reasonable price...Once again good luck to all...Jody

Comment

Working...
        X