Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry, but this is truly a fade

Cubs 500/500

I just can not believe the plays on the Braves.

I have read

4 or 5 write ups where they are saying that the Braves are a "no brainer"
    or a "Gimmie"

I have to fade those kind of statements

Comment

I agree Wiz..... I think that the cubs will pull this one off.

I'm with you
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Adding

Mets + 145 1000/1450

Comment

Line has dropped down

fast to 135 as we speak! You got em at the right time for sure! So lets shoot for some of that New York gold! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ON THE MUTS!:D Goldv
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

wow

you're right, I see the Braves at -140 now

Comment

Are they really that BAD?

Minnesota +145 500/725

Comment

I am adding them as a play

with my over as well! A first place team for much of the first half is not this bad......AND TODAY THE MANAGER WILL NOT BE THERE EITHER for his one game suspension from the beaning incident in Cleveland! Which is why I think they have a better shot as well. Typically the players are cut loose for a game to "run and gun" at every opportunity. Swing at everything and take bases at will. Hence my over as well. Radke's 3.+ road ERA is very decieving as his power ranking in the AL IS HORRIBLE! Just look at the differerence between him and Washburn today whom has been hit more times than Mohammad Ali's sparring partner!

131. Brad Radke, MIN -17.37 5 8 5.56 111.2 19 61

66. Jarrod Washburn, ANA 14.96 7 9 4.39 121.0 29 60

Notice the ranking is a PLUS 14.96 FOR Washburn and an EMBARRASSING MINUS -17.37 for Radke!

To me it translates to lots of runs today and the Twins finding a way to stop the bleeding with their bats. But who knows ....Radke IS CAPABLE OF PITCHING A GEM TOO....HE IS DUE!!

FWIW JMHO!! BEST OF LUCK AS ALWAYS AND GO TWINS!! Goldv
                I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

NICE "FADE"!

And the Cubbies scored early in a bunch!! CONGRATS!! Gv

Comment

I don't believe

The Mut game, the Mets should have won this game 5 times

Comment

I have been keeping tabs on it

And they have bungled chances on both sides of innings to put this away easy. They are as inept as their record indicates. What shameful waste of a great pitching performance by Seo!:angryfire

Comment

Working...
                      X