Canes/FSU In game thread.....and a message for tmac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wayne1218
    Looks like a Criminoles Win to me!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love the Crimanoles...FSU kicks there ass on the field and Miami kicks their ass in arrests/suspensions...this could be the beginning of the Larry Coker farewell tour!
    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

• So, Miami fans, how are those Coaching changes working for ya?

Comment

• Dimer...glad you sat home and watched the game instead of hanging out with your friend!!!

Comment

• man we fucking suck.....i think the only time we threw the ball down field was the first play of the game....it seemed like every other snap wright fumbled.....we have no playmakers anymore, no swagger and coker obviously cant recruit for shit....oh well it was probably a boring game to watch on tv.....but it was a great time at the game, just wish we could have pulled it out. GO DOLPHINS!!!

Comment

• you guys wann hear a funny stat?

Both teams combined for 51 rushing attempts....Miami had 3 yds and the Noles had 2

The canes had 17 yds of offense in the 2nd half

Comment

• Originally posted by JBC13
              you guys wann hear a funny stat?

Both teams combined for 51 rushing attempts....Miami had 3 yds and the Noles had 2

The canes had 17 yds of offense in the 2nd half
              Talk about 2 teams that are mirrors of each other....I can't wait until I see them against other teams....

Comment

• Congrats to the Crimanole backers..

Comment

• Originally posted by Three Jack
                  Love the Crimanoles...FSU kicks there ass on the field and Miami kicks their ass in arrests/suspensions...this could be the beginning of the Larry Coker farewell tour!
                  Yeah 2 of the last 8 times we have met you have won not bad at all

Comment

• T, tough loss...as I stated in my other thread, Coker has to go...last 4 losses Miami hasn't scored in the 2nd half...pretty sure that is ALL coaching...I don't think we beat Louisville, and a few of the games in the ACC scare me...this could be another 3 loss season with this offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by TMAC951
                      Your kidding right??
                      yeah I was fucking with you. Gowing up in the northeast I'm not a huge college football fan. Now living in Florida, I do root for FSU. Mostly because I dislike Florida fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by LVJimmy
                        T, tough loss...as I stated in my other thread, Coker has to go...last 4 losses Miami hasn't scored in the 2nd half...pretty sure that is ALL coaching...I don't think we beat Louisville, and a few of the games in the ACC scare me...this could be another 3 loss season with this offense.
                        I agree...now that they do not have the pansies in the Big East to beat up on, all of their blemishes are exposed and they actually have to show up just about every week.

Miami has lost 3 of their last 4 games, and 2 of them were at home.

Coker has done zippo with his own recruits...I would imagine this is a tough week in South Florida...love it!

Comment

• Originally posted by TMAC951
                          Yeah 2 of the last 8 times we have met you have won not bad at all
                          This year is the only year that matters...so I have one word for you...SCOREBOARD!

I think there will be a rematch in December for the ACC Title....

Comment

• Va Tech or clemson will be playing acc title game vs. FSU i think depending on how the divisions are in the acc. miami is done. that game was ugly last night.
                            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                              Va Tech or clemson will be playing acc title game vs. FSU i think depending on how the divisions are in the acc. miami is done. that game was ugly last night.
                              Ugly if you are a fan of neither team or Miami...a Picasso if you are an FSU fan!

Comment

Working...
                              X