Picks For Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Saturday

MLB (305-279) +24.35 Units (4-2) +8.92 Units yest.

Grand Slam (7 Units)

Parlay = Boston (Martinez) - Houston (Oswalt) +85 (+595 or -700)

Home Runs (4 Units)

Parlay = Boston (Martinez) - Seattle (Meche) +83 (+332 or -400)

Colorado (Jennings) -140 (+400 or --560)

Triples (3 Units)

Atlanta (Ramirez) -117 (+300 or -351)

Doubles (2 Units)

Arizona (Schilling) -154 (+200 or -308)

Yankees (Mussina) -110 (+200 or -220)

Singles (1 Unit)

Baltimore (Hentgen) +151

GOOD LUCK :D ( I have 2 nice totals i'm looking at for tonight that i will post later.)

CFL (11-5)

Montreal -7 (Buy 1/2 )

I like this one alot but i bought the half just in case.

GOOD LUCK :D

Comment

Good luck today Wayne. I'm taking a break on baseball until next week, but your plays look stong. The only one that scares me is Seattle with Meche.

I'm glad to see that you are on Montreal tonight, I'm on that play big as well. :D

Good luck,
      John
      Good luck,
      John

Comment

I assume you mean Montreal in football.
        The reason i say that is that the Northcoast comp. line, a little cold the last few days but still on a great run, has Florida in baseball as their comp. play.
        Sorry-I see where it is Mont. in football-my mistake.
        Last edited by savage1; 07-12-2003, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Saturday's early game

32-18 ytd +9.82 units
          Streak L1
          Last 10...4-6

Todays pick:

Braves -108 (cascade) with listed pitchers

Comment

Good Luck today Wayne, I see you and I are the only ones on Atlanta today.... You know I can't bet against Atlanta ecspecially with Cubs bullpen and all the errors they make, let's start the day off right....
            "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

GOOD LUCK GUYS

I think Montreal's(CFL) defense wins this game tonight John. Trotter i love this Ramirez kid for the Braves and think that the Braves like you said play solid all the way around and i'll sit back waiting for a Cubs mistake but i didn't notice yet that everyone is on the Cubs. :confused: :D

Comment

Is Schilling on a pitch count today?

Comment

I looked around for that and found nothing that says he is so i think if he's on that he could go 9.:D

Comment

Quote from Brenly:

Diamondbacks manager Bob Brenly said he would take a cautious approach to monitoring Schilling's workload.

"Basically, he's at a point that's equal to somewhere in the middle of spring training, so we'll keep an eye on his pitch count," Brenly said. "We'll keep an eye on his effectiveness and his mechanics.

"I'm sure he'll have a lot of adrenaline flowing tomorrow. We'll let him go as long as he's effective and as long as he's mechanically sound out there."

Though the Diamondbacks have been one of the hottest teams in baseball in recent weeks, Schilling will be trying to help them avoid their first three-game losing streak since May 15-17

Comment

I think you have to go with San Fran +160. J. Williams has been on fire. If Schilling was at his peak this game would be no more than -220, I think you are getting huge value with the Giants + they are starting to hit the ball again.....

Comment

What happened,I go to take a shower and then see the Braves are down 7-1....A lot of people might be right about this game(still kinda early though), just as a precaution, in case this would happen, I also took the Over..hope that Cubs bullpen lives up to it's reputation:D

Comment

4breakout, your right a great young pitcher for S.F. and that's why it is only a 2 Unit play cause i'm really not sure how rusty if at all Schilling will be.If he is on then he can be Pedro like. GOOD LUCK

Trotter, i shit you not i did the same exact thing. Went to take a shower and it was 1-1 with the Braves due up. I come out and it's 7-1 Cubs :confused: What can you do it's a long day and i'm hoping Pedro pitches a gem tonight. I'm supersticious though which means i will never shower again while watching a game i have a wager on.:D :tongue: :D

Comment

WNBA (22-25)

East +4.5

East ML +290

GOOD LUCK :crazyeye: :crazyeye:

Comment

That's funny Wayne,those little jiggle girls and the big eye smileys..If you ever have any bowling picks you can use this:
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X