No announcement yet.

IFFFFFF I loved to parlay favorites...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IFFFFFF I loved to parlay favorites...

A 3 team parlay I used last year that hit SEVERAL times and even this year as I remembered it late: Was I would take the THREE American League West Coast teams AT home obviously favored VS lower echelon teams OR teams on the rocks with losing streaks. OAKLAND, ANAHEIM AND SEATTLE made me a lot doing just that. It fits the bill tonight.......I AM NOT PROMOTING ANYONE PLAYING IT AS A POST....Just putting it out for someone looking for a small play that might make watching the late games more fun!

It's at about just under 300 to get 900 right now which is very tough to do for ALL three teams to win!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL TONIGHT AS ALWAYS! GoldV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

I have seattle in a prelay that I did earlier tonight.

The other two have come in..

So I hope you hit this one tonight I like the Idea.. All three teams are good home teams.

I will probably try it tonight and see what happens

Good Luck....Night Gold
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

GOOD LUCK TO THEN HOMER

It's nice to know you only need Seattle and do not need to have "Homer" depend on the W. Sox with "Bart"!

Go Mariners! (By only a run though) Best of Luck!! Goldv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Nice call GoldV. Keep them coming!!!

John
        Good luck,
        John

Comment

Whadda ya know....."?

It worked again for this scenario tonight. Congrats to anyone on it and good luck tomorrow....Goldv

Comment

You're Welcome John

but tonight was the night and the next series do not have the mismatches in pitching that were offered up this eve! Made it even prettier with Tampa covering the Run Line. So glad you got some and thanks again for the CFL Best of Luck John!! GOLDV:D

Comment

Working...
            X