• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets start tonight

with,
    Mets 500/825

Hey Wiz!

My only only chalk play of the night and as I said "Looks too good to be true" so you may be on to this one! I just did not think Wolf would lay two monster eggs in a row! BEST OF LUCK ON IT!! I mean hey...one of us wins!!:D GoldV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

GOD

I really wish I could up this

Comment

Late money on

St Louis, but I can't bite

San Diego 500/950

Comment

I'LL SAY THIS MUCH

I rode the Mets lately a couple games as dogs (as you probably know) on games I thought they had a better chance to win than this one AT HOME with better pitching. Ditto with the hapless Reds (road though)! So this will probably be the night the Met bats do no wrong and Wolf regresses again to his last outing! Nothing will surprise me anymore with favorites laying heavy lumber odds......GLTY! Goldv
          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Gold V

are you saying I have you sold?
            Listen, I have seen this for MANY years.
            Dogs come in like crazy before the all star break, when they have people believing in the dog, here comes the BIG chalk after the break. What ever you chose,
            Good Luck My Friend

Comment

Working...
            X