Friday picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday picks

Gotta love those Braves! One early dog play and two more early ones. Will leave Balt alone tonight as they have cashed two nights in a row but it is tempting!

Early picks for now are:

ROCKIES +105 (STARK)

*PITT +155 (D'AMICO)

ARZ +113 (BATISTA)

FLORIDA +122 (PENNEY)

T.B. +1.5 @+100 (GONZALAZ)

*PHILLIES -169 (WOLF) ==> Hate the chalk but looks too good to pass on for a 2 Unit!

No time today for recap and stuff but these are the ones I like tonight! Maybe a late total pick...GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY! GoldV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

I Like Florida with Penny tonight. Penny has owned the expos in his career, I expect a close game decided by two runs or less.

GOOD LUCK

Comment

I see the total just now jumped

up to 8.5! I believe that is GEX511's play....I would expect Florida to score more than the Expos in this one given what I read about the two as well. Penny has mowed them down.......GOOD LUCK derek! GoldV
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

good luck

I'm on the Mets, it just looks to EZ for Phily

Comment

I'm banking on the game to go over goldvike.........Good luck on your play!! Hope we both cash it in!!!!!!!

gex511

Comment

Working...
          X