• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ca$hclub Inc

I am unloading on a play today...

LA -119 ....5 units --(Nomo)

C'mon. Who's this Stark dude, anyway??? <-- Rhetorical question
    Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Be careful there....
    Jimmy aint heavy he's my brother!!!

Comment

Bookie Buster

Are you implying you have inside information on this game or something?

Because L.A looks damn good to me!:D
      Every dog has it's day!

Comment

Only Implying that the Rocks have scored 22 runs last 2 games..Rocks win more than 2 out of 3 at home.Nomo has some good numbers but has been hit a little of late..Stark has pictched ok for the Rocks.Home team has won 14 of last 17..St Louis would give up 10 runs to the Tigers right now.And yes, although it probably wont be a play for me, Rocks fit one of my systems here..Just a lot of bats for Nomo to deal with and I dont see the Dodgers scoring 9 again..And they may need 9 to win this..I like the over here....

Comment

I like Nomo tonight almost even odds. I would take it.

Comment

Well I was wrong they didnt need 9 but they needed 8...

Comment

I didn't play the game, but Dodgers are pulling the same foldo as last year and will probably be out of any playoff spot very soon.
              Last edited by savage1; 07-12-2003, 01:16 AM.

Comment

The Dodgers can make you some money

BUT I AGREE WITH YOU COMPLETELY Savage....this is a painfullllllll team to watch......go into Coors with your Ace and held em to under double digits...wow.....this is the team you could log in a dime winner every night on the under every night for darn near a month at 7 Runs total for both....now they can score 6 or 7 themselves and STILL lose!!!!!! THAT's scary and UGLY! I would be careful with them in the second half of year though...I know I will......JMHO!! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU! Goldv
                I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
                X