MLB Thursday 8/31

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Thursday 8/31

Hit my parlay last night. A nice come from behind win from the White Sox. It makes up for the Cubs blowing a 4-0 lead Tuesday night. In the long run they even out. We only seem to remember the tough losses

Phillies -133
    Twins/Astros +95

YTD 5-4 +137

gl

get the sweep today Frank

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
      Hit my parlay last night. A nice come from behind win from the White Sox. It makes up for the Cubs blowing a 4-0 lead Tuesday night. In the long run they even out. We only seem to remember the tough losses

Phillies -133
      Twins/Astros +95

YTD 5-4 +137

gl
      Bover will love this .....

Good Luck Buddy!!!!!
      "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
      is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Good luck or should I say, what the hell are you thinking with that parlay?....ha ha

Actually, it seems everytime I see the Astro's with a high line, they seem to choke. Clemen's, Pettite, Oswalt. Same with the Twins. But I do like Santana at this time of year. He seems to get better as the year progresses. That may also be true for Pettite.....So having said all that, lets go Twins and Stro's....

Skittle ree rock, we rock, scooby doo, guess what America? we love you, cuz you rock and you roll cuz there's so much soul, you can rock 'til you're a hundred and one years old, I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but we like hot bitches on our breakfast toast!

KAZ
        [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Nice work Frank
          "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
            Bover will love this .....

Good Luck Buddy!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog
              Skittle ree rock, we rock, scooby doo, guess what America? we love you, cuz you rock and you roll cuz there's so much soul, you can rock 'til you're a hundred and one years old, I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but we like hot bitches on our breakfast toast!
              KAZ
              I said a hip hop the hippie the hippie
              to the hip hip hop, a you dont stop
              the rock it to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie
              to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat

Rappers Delight, My favorite rap song.

Comment

Actually, it seems everytime I see the Astro's with a high line, they seem to choke. Clemen's, Pettite, Oswalt. Same with the Twins. But I do like Santana at this time of year. He seems to get better as the year progresses. That may also be true for Pettite.....So having said all that, lets go Twins and Stro's....
                I hear you buddy. The Astro's scare me. They are hot right now. Winners of 5 straight. With the leagues best, Mets at home coming up next they need to win these games.

Comment

Good Luck Frankie

Comment

Best of luck Frank!

Comment

You and I may be the only old Bastages on here who know about 'Rapper's Delight!'

KAZ
                      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Thanks for the plays

Comment

You and I may be the only old Bastages on here who know about 'Rapper's Delight!'

KAZ
                          I used to have the 12" single........... about 20 years ago. lol

Comment

Working...
                          X