Clear All

• MLB Wednesday; live dog

YTD 46-35 +12.25 units
    3* 0-1 -3.0 units
    1* 46-34 +15.25 units

Dogs 19-14 +8.81 units
    Faves 11-8 +1.43 units
    Totals 16-13 +2.01 units

This is my first post in a week as I won last Wednesday with another dog (although a small one). I'm now five games over .500 on dogs and up $1200 for the year for dollar players and over 12K for dime players.

1* Marlins +123
    I've carried on about this before but the biggest key to my success this year and my strongest philosophy in baseball betting is to play the hot team, especially if it's a poor team. There is incredible value there as you get likely winners and get paid MORE than you wager. The Marlins have won nine in a row, have played themselves into the wildcard picture and are playing very hard. Despite this hot streak, they are a dog and get to face Jason Marquis, who has been awful the last few weeks. Florida's Nolasco has also been cold so I rate the pitching matchup as even. But the Cardinals' bats are absolutely dead as they've scored TWO OR FEWER runs four of their last five games. The Marlins, on the other hand, aren't doing it with pitching alone as they've scored 46 in their last seven.

Opinion only: Mariners (dog w/a pitcher off two strong starts)

Good luck Gris!

Comment

Originally posted by griswold
      1* Marlins +123
      I've carried on about this before but the biggest key to my success this year and my strongest philosophy in baseball betting is to play the hot team, especially if it's a poor team. There is incredible value there as you get likely winners and get paid MORE than you wager. The Marlins have won nine in a row, have played themselves into the wildcard picture and are playing very hard. Despite this hot streak, they are a dog and get to face Jason Marquis, who has been awful the last few weeks. Florida's Nolasco has also been cold so I rate the pitching matchup as even. But the Cardinals' bats are absolutely dead as they've scored TWO OR FEWER runs four of their last five games. The Marlins, on the other hand, aren't doing it with pitching alone as they've scored 46 in their last seven.
      I've always enjoyed your insight into your selections. GL

Comment

good luck Gris. Looks like a solid pick.
        MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

good luck

Comment

Good Luck Gris
            "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
            is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

GL Gris. Being a home town Cardinal fan, I find it hard to back anyone on this staff besides Carpenter and Suppan. Marquis is capable of pitching good games but those are few and far between. I think your play is good with this hot Marlin team.

Comment

gl gris!

NCAA Hoops 14-14-1 -2.35 units NFL 2-1 +1 unit
                NBA 6-7-1 -2.32 units NHL 10-4-1 +3.95 units
                MLB 6-7-1 -2.95u WNBA 1-0 +1u. NCAAF 3-1 +1.5 u

Comment

gl Gris

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good Luck!!!

Comment

me also who lives in STLOUIS,I COULD NOT AGREE WITH YA MORE WHEN THE CARDS ARE NOT HITTING THEY JUST PLAIN AND SIMPLE LOSE CAUSE THEY CANNOT RELY ON THERE PITCHERS TO KEEP THEM IN IT OTHER THEN CARPO,SO WHEN CARD DO NOT HIT=LOSE ALMOST EVERY TIME AND THERE RECORD VS. LEFTEYS IS HORRIBLE i ALREADY BET THIS GAME STRONG NOW I WILL PUT A LITTLE MORE ON IT
                      THANKS
                      GLLL
                      GET-R-DON PEACE
                      U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
                      THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                      BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Working...
                      X