• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACC Bet

I think this is a solid bet.

To win ACC:
    Florida State +225
    Miami +225

Laying equal amount on both teams. I don't see anyone else winning the conference. Clemson looks good but they got to play @ BC then play @ FSU. Not good for them.

Whats your opinon?
    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

what's the lines for the other teams?

Comment

Of those two, I would pick FSU given the coaching changes and suspensions at Miami. I believe Coker is in real trouble there. Amazing how you can go 8-3 and have a bad year. Expectations are big when you win regularly. Problem with FSU is that they will probably choke on an easy game and make it difficult for them, but pull it out in the end.

I liked Clemson at the beginning of the year, but they have 2 brutal games on the road early in the season, BC and FSU. Plus, they have VA Tech on the road. They have the potential but it will be a tough road. And then they end the season with Spurrier.

BC is a team that no one ever talks about, but they have been nothing but consistent over the past couple of years. Is this the year they put it all together? Tough call but I might put a little this way as I am sure the payoff is high. They have FSU and Miami on the road, but that is not until later in the year. That gives them potential to build for those games.

A team no one is talking about and probably rightly so is VA Tech. When this team is off everyone's radar, they seem to put it together. Remember their first year in the ACC. Vick is gone as well as some key players from the defense, but they are stacked again. They are breaking in a new qb, but the defense has the potential to carry this team until their potential first real test with GA Tech at home on September 30. I say potential because the Hokies are prone to a stupid upset every other year by a team that they have no business of losing to. They play BC and Miami at home but no FSU on the schedule. I believe in their defense, it is just a question about their offense.

I can't access my book at work, but I would probably play the following:

FSU
      VA Tech
      BC

Just my 2 cents. Thanks for getting my juices flowing, I love this time of year!

Comment

Working...
      X