No announcement yet.

The Raiders Sign Jeff George

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, let me get this right...they let go of a quality QB in Collins, go and get Brooks and now realize what everyone else knows, that he isn't that good and go get a washed up Jeff George....ahhhhh, yes, makes total sense to me....
    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Maybe they can get Plunkett back also.

Comment

Al Davis is senile

Comment

The thing is, we don't need a backup. Andrew Walter from zona state has been very smooth this preseason and has great pocket prescence. I don't know why we keep seven year backup Tuiasosopo on this team when there obviously no intentions of doing anything but parading him around w a headset. Now we sign this old washed up turd George again...is there really a thought that he has improved since we released him 5 years ago?
          Last edited by ELJUGO; 08-28-2006, 07:50 PM.
          Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

El...what is your take on Collins...I like him and thought he could be good with the Raiders...he had ZERO of a running game last year and still had a solid year on a BAD team....
            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

This is why the raiders will never win. The owner is insane
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

Tennessee Signs Kerry Collins

This completes the puzzle. Kerry Collins signed with Tennessee today. My guess is Collins wanted to comeback to the Raiders and when he found out they signed George instead, he jumped at Tennessee's offer.

Comment

Working...
                X