To Bc Members In Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JBC13
    the news said it will stay a tropical storm.....hopefully they are right.....i want to leave friday for the miami fsu game...lol.
    To the forum!

Be safe guys! I'm not sure gas matters if you have to sit in those damn 20 hour traffic jams to get out of town ... Damn!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
      To the forum!

Be safe guys! I'm not sure gas matters if you have to sit in those damn 20 hour traffic jams to get out of town ... Damn!
      you have mail

Comment

Replied Buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
          Replied Buddy!
          got it.....good talk

Comment

Just Got The Updates. Big Max Just Dropped The Word

Looks Like A Tropical Storm Will Hit Us Down Here And Then It Will Pick Up Speed Thru Florida And Go To A Cat 1 Towards South Carolina. If Things Work Out, We Are Probably Looking At 50 Mph Winds Down Here In S. Florida.

Still A Chance It Will Fizzle And A Possible Scenario To Go West Side. Just Stay Away From The Florida Straits And That Warm Water And We'll Be Good.

Wax Em Up And Break Out The Boards Fellas. I'll See You In Sebastian. Surf's Up

We'll Keep Our Fingers Crossed It Doesn't Get Worse And For Everyone In The Carolina's, Best Of Luck And Hope It Bounces East Into The Ocean. Alot Can Happen Long Before It Even Comes Close To The Carolina's.
            So Keep The Faith.

Comment

Working...
            X