Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Play$$$!!!!

Pittsburgh -6.5 (x8)
    Snell with 6+ of good work gets it done.
    Pittsburgh vs. the Cubs, who is the worst team in MLB, the Cubs. Pittsburgh with something to prove.
    2009 MLB:
    JULY
    23-19 (+21.72x)
    Sides; 8-12; -9.43x
    Totals; 17-9-1; +33.20x

AUGUST
    1-2 (-4.7x)

gl twr

Comment

I like the call, and I played the OVER---get em in my man---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

twr...good luck....what the hell was babalu thinking???? rule #1 in any kind of fighting..."never chase a puncher".....when a guy connects on a puncher he gets false sense of security......and he looked almost like an amateur with his head over his feet and leaning......I really thought if he stayed true to his strengths he had a shot.....great fight night though

Comment

good luck
          THINK BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
            twr...good luck....what the hell was babalu thinking???? rule #1 in any kind of fighting..."never chase a puncher".....when a guy connects on a puncher he gets false sense of security......and he looked almost like an amateur with his head over his feet and leaning......I really thought if he stayed true to his strengths he had a shot.....great fight night though
            What was he thinking? I don't know. Why did he do that BS. Fight a slow, controlled fight, and find the ground. He is obviously at his best there. It seems everybody wants to go toe-to-toe with Chuck. I was at 57, Couture had him, but Chuck was holding the cage often. Couture tried to fight his own fight, then BOOM.

How was AFC?
            2009 MLB:
            JULY
            23-19 (+21.72x)
            Sides; 8-12; -9.43x
            Totals; 17-9-1; +33.20x

AUGUST
            1-2 (-4.7x)

Comment

NFLX:
              Green Bay +5 (x8)

Line moved 2 points, going against Joe Public.
              2009 MLB:
              JULY
              23-19 (+21.72x)
              Sides; 8-12; -9.43x
              Totals; 17-9-1; +33.20x

AUGUST
              1-2 (-4.7x)

Comment

Gl Twr!

Comment

Originally posted by twr108
                  What was he thinking? I don't know. Why did he do that BS. Fight a slow, controlled fight, and find the ground. He is obviously at his best there. It seems everybody wants to go toe-to-toe with Chuck. I was at 57, Couture had him, but Chuck was holding the cage often. Couture tried to fight his own fight, then BOOM.

How was AFC?
                  thats exactly what i mean when i said the worst thing to happen to him was he connected and seemingly had chuck reeling backwards and then Bamm...chuck planted and went to work......If he exchanged in the center of the ring and then went about his business.....taking it to the ground he had a chance........It looked comical......However, that being said i loved the pick (did not bet it because i like chuck)....but that was based on our saying he had to fight his fight....

Comment

Afc?
                    2009 MLB:
                    JULY
                    23-19 (+21.72x)
                    Sides; 8-12; -9.43x
                    Totals; 17-9-1; +33.20x

AUGUST
                    1-2 (-4.7x)

Comment

Originally posted by twr108
                      Afc?

never went when i found out that UFC was on.....my friend never called me back so i did not go......

Comment

Working...
                      X