Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyway Cards or Tigers don't make playoffs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyway Cards or Tigers don't make playoffs?

I have been wondering if there is any way that either the Cards or the Tigers do not make the playoffs. This would obviously mean that the Twins and White Sox would make it and a bunch of other National League possibilities. Basically, I wanted to throw this question out there and see what everyone thinks.

Personally, I do not think the Cards make the playoffs but do think the Tigers make it. Cards pitching has been struggling and I am not sure they will have what it takes down the stretch. A lot will ride on whether teams such as the Reds and Padres can keep the pressure on. I think the Tigers will be OK. They faltered for a bit there but seem to have things back on track...plus the twins, whitesox, and tigers all seem to beat each other up and will not allow for two teams to overtake the tigers.

I think the Tigers and Cards both get in.

Comment

I hope the Cards don't make it and I don't think they will. That team has no business in the playoffs. I think the Tigers will but will lose in the 1st round of the playoffs.

Comment

I'm with you. I like the Tigers to get in and the Cards not to. St. Louis' arms haven't been that impressive as of late, and I don't believe they can hit their way into the playoffs. I think Cincy wins the central and the wild card comes from the nl west.

Comment

St Louis has a solid home record and they still have 20 home games left including tonight and a 2 1/2 game cushion/lead on Cincy. The Reds only have 13 left at home. I think The Cards will string together a few and Cinn. needs to focus on the WC!

Comment

Good point. I never looked at the remaining schedule and that's a HUGE factor.

Comment

Either way there both going down in the playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat
                Either way there both going down in the playoffs
                So are your Yankees!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                  So are your Yankees!

Comment

So are your Yankees!
                    he's right they do every year probly alcs this year
                    How many more titles will the Yankees try to buy it never ends.

Comment

Tell him Dirk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

They'll both make it, though neither of them will survive the first series... My question to you is: Do I sell my UT/Ohio State tickets for 350 each and sit at home enjoying the TU/BYU game or do I make a day of it and use the tickets?

Comment

So are your Yankees!
                          NEVER

Comment

Originally posted by tinman666
                            NEVER

I'll be a fan of ANYONE who plays them!!!

Comment

Yankees

Comment

Working...
                              X