Saturday Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Plays

Back to no capping MLB plays....absolutely no capping involved in the following plays. Just looked at the starting pitchers & their numbers and made the plays accordingly. Sometimes doing this gives us the same results as hours of researching and reading up on games.

St.Louis/Toronto Parlay -112/+89
    (Carpenter/Halladay Listed)

Baltimore ML -165
    (Bedard Listed)

Minnesota ML -130
    (Santana Listed)

Detroit ML -125
    (Verlander Listed)

San Diego/Colorado Under 9 -120
    (Hensley/Jennings Listed)

GLTA

Kappa

Like the calls but I am weary of Bedard........I think he is overpriced here and he is not pitching as sharp again.

GL

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
      Like the calls but I am weary of Bedard........I think he is overpriced here and he is not pitching as sharp again.

GL

PEACE
      MCP

I don't mind laying the wood with Bedard vs. TB. He's 3-1 with a 3.68 ERA vs. TB this year and 6-3 with a 3.33 ERA lifetime. If you look closely at his recent play it will tell you he doesn't like pitching to Toronto. He has pitched solidly in 8 of his last 10 starts. His 2 poor starts were vs. Toronto.

Last 2 starts vs Toronto:
      0-2 with a 6.75 ERA (Lost 4-3 and Lost 9-2)

His 8 other starts:
      6-0 with a 1.32 ERA.

He's allowed 9 ERs in his 2 Toronto starts. But he's also allowed 9 ERs in those 8 other starts. So, if you take out the 2 Toronto games he's been solid. He just struggles against Toronto (0-3 5.76 ERA this year). Pretty good against other teams.

Ok, maybe there's a little bit of capping in these plays...

Kappa

Comment

BOL

Honestly I do not cap baseball period.........I used to play systems and follow them but it became a grind doing it daily so I just quit and now play sparingly and strictly feel plays.

Same goes for NBA and NFL........all I try and use is systems but I just hit and run as they come along. Every now and then I run into a play that I feel cant miss and I unload on it otherwise I gamble recreationally now.

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
          BOL

Honestly I do not cap baseball period.........I used to play systems and follow them but it became a grind doing it daily so I just quit and now play sparingly and strictly feel plays.

Same goes for NBA and NFL........all I try and use is systems but I just hit and run as they come along. Every now and then I run into a play that I feel cant miss and I unload on it otherwise I gamble recreationally now.

PEACE
          Sometimes those hunches and "feels" produce the big wins as well. I hear ya bro!! Myself, I need numbers to back all my plays in order for me to pull the trigger, unless of course I'm tailing.

Good luck tomorrow!!

Kappa

Comment

best of luck today Kappa

Comment

gl today

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
              X