• Lets start with

Under Pittsburgh 9½ov 500/500

going to add

Milwaukee +115 500/575

Comment

ADD ANOTHER

Cleveland +130 500/650

Comment

In general I like your contrarian plays.
        There are too many services which say something like there are 10 trends that favor team A to defeat team B, 8 additional trends which say team B should lose to team A-therefore there are 18 trends which say team A should win.
        These as you well know are the times you should bet Team B and not team A, as lopsided system plays like this invariably lose and so do the services.
        You have a good style and more folks should learn to bet like this.

Comment

thank you savage1

I have been try'in to get this point across
          At least someone is paying attention

Comment

Good luck Wiz.... I'm watchin':D :D

Comment

LOL

don't watch, dig into that pocket.....LOL

Good Luck My Friend

Comment

like the brew under play

When I read Rauch was recalled from AAA to replace an ineffective Burba and that G.R. got a fresh look, cleared his mind and his stuff came back to him I started looking at the game a little closer as I loved Pitt on this. A month ago (plus all the stats) was an over gimme especially with Benson rocky then too. BUT they (Pitt) are trying to shop him and he wants to go and he has been show casing his best stuff to impress other teams as well. I am looking for a pitchers duel for 6 or 7 innings with Benson having the better fast stuff for the W.

FWIW AND JMHO!! Because God know I was sure off it yesterday!! Gold "I sucked on Tues" V!
                I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

I don't want to

Talk about yesterday, I was in love with TB and didn't have the balls to pull the triger, not like me.
                  Good Luck Gold V
                  GLTA

Comment

wow

looks like Cleveland has their work cut out for them
                    Last edited by wizardofoddz; 07-09-2003, 07:33 PM.

Comment

I have a good feel here

I'm uping the under Pitt, make it
                      UNDER Pittsburgh 9½ov 1000/1000

Comment

Wiz, like your Under play in the Pitt. game!!! Have a good one tonite and always!!! Knock!

Comment

As for last night

I played every dog and every home team (if both were minus money) yesterday for much smaller amounts than the games I posted with of course the exception of ARZ at -1.5)! SO WOULDN'T YOU KNOW THE TWO I POST WOULD LOSE!! That pissed me off more than blowing the total on the Tor game out my ass vs. only missing the other by a run. Then the Orioles rally and miss out by a run.......I HATE posting losers that I know other people may play!! Today I am heavier on the favorites because the chalk is down to the -105 to -139 range on many teams vs that obscene -180 to -280 stuff yesterday. So we shall see! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND LOVE YOUR PLAYS (even though we may be on the other side of the fence on a couple now and then)!

GoldV
                          I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

thanks Knock, best of luck my friend

Comment

Late money move

on UNDER Pittsburgh
                              total just went to 9ov

Comment

Working...
                              X