Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hendrix

Originally posted by HENDRIX
    gL Kapt!!! Does your formula differ from CB's, I remember him having a lot of +1.5 RL?
    The Formula doesn't differ at all----In fact it's my Formula I passed on to CB.....He took the time to work it and post the records for it...

Highly time consuming......

There was only a couple plays that could have possibly been called a + 1 1/2........

Reds + 1 1/2 fell just short of making it

Twins + 1 1/2 close, but no cigar, and high line any way...

Some days or times it dictates a lot of + 1 1/2 plays. some days mostly favorites.....Like today........

Also---the Formula is "in the eyes of the Beholder" so to speak.....

Some games can be ML, or + 1 1/2....a slight margin can determine the way you go.....

Trying to utilize -140 lines or less, mitigates some of the plays.........

One day you may see 5-6 + 1 1/2 games....I don't deviate from it, just take what it gives me..........

Thanks for asking.........kapt

PS---I've used this formula for years with good sucess......kapt

Best to ya my man---kapt

PS 2---Notice I have some totals, which Neil rarely showed in the 3 WiseMen thread----as I stated, "In the eyes of the beholder" formula......
    It was very easy for Neil and I to work the same game, and one lean to ML, and the other to + 1 1/2, in that case, it's better to leave it alone......Neil and I used to talk about games like that, and then decide to leave em alone, we don't have that luxury any more---hope this explains it---kapt
    Last edited by Kaptain; 08-23-2006, 05:01 PM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

good luck
      THINK BLUE

Comment

thanks Kapt, I didnt mean to make it sound like you were not the originator of this system. I usually just play my own picks, but I've been slumping and was looking for another option for baseball, but I don't like to bet that many games, but thats just me, and I may just wait until ncaa to bet the fades at this point. I have the highest respect for you and hope continued success
        Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
          The Formula doesn't differ at all----In fact it's my Formula I passed on to CB.....He took the time to work it and post the records for it...
          Its about time you came out with this Kapt .. I have been saying this for months .. I know who's formula it was .. He was the poster ,...

Good Luck tonight

Comment

thanks and gl everybody!!!!!

Comment

gl Kapt

Comment

best of luck Kapt and the other 2 WM

Comment

GOOD LUCK 3WM & KAPT..i'M ON PHIL..TOO...
                  THE ART OF BEING WISE IS THE ART OF KNOWING WHAT TO OVERLOOK...

Comment

Wisemen 5-4-2 and the Old Kapt hit yet anothet top rated (10*) play with the Phillies on the ML (2-1 close call).......5-1 last 6...lets lock and load for Thursday....kapt

Comment

???????

Originally posted by Spark
                      Its about time you came out with this Kapt .. I have been saying this for months .. I know who's formula it was .. He was the poster ,...

Good Luck tonight

What does this mean, Spark?
                      See the World, Before You Leave It !!!

Comment

Originally posted by VinnieB
                        That CoverBoy was the poster and the kapt, along with Frank, where the cappers ...

There are 2 wisemen on this board ... has been and always will be ...

Hope this answers your question pal ..

Comment

Hendrix/Beard

Originally posted by HENDRIX
                          thanks Kapt, I didnt mean to make it sound like you were not the originator of this system. I usually just play my own picks, but I've been slumping and was looking for another option for baseball, but I don't like to bet that many games, but thats just me, and I may just wait until ncaa to bet the fades at this point. I have the highest respect for you and hope continued success
                          No problem what so ever my man----I meant nothing harsh or rude with my answer......Was just trying to explain to you and others, cause I know that question and others still exist.........

You're a class act and a great asset to this Family Forum...

Alls cool with me......The Old Kapt has been on a tear with his Top Rated plays lately 5-1 on last 6........

Best to ya my man---as always ---Kapt

Comment

Originally posted by VinnieB
                            The Wisemen plays were from a formula the Kaptain created using Dunkel.

Comment

Working...
                            X