Kaptains "For the Hell of it" NFL Preseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaptains "For the Hell of it" NFL Preseason

I usually do bad in the NFL, and don't usually play Preseason at all.........My Baby Brother (Bill) follows preseason prolificly.....Talked to him today, and he said based on who the teams are scheduled to play tonight, this is his pick for Saturday.......He is a decent capper.......Sports Nut to be exact......He said he is Playing

#468 Green Bay Packers -3 tonight

I'm gonna put a token on it cause I have faith in Lil Brother......

PS---got started on my project at 6:30 AM today, and just got home.......Walked down a Crude Oil/Gasoline refinery today, to figure out some electrical problems they were having...105 degrees, 25 gallons of H2O, 15 gals of Gatorade, and I'm still thirsty......Getting too Old for this shit.......

Appreciate all you guys comments, well wishes, and understanding of my earlier "Days Off" thread........

Love you all.....and yes I did miss you guys today......I have a special message for LSU Jimmy ( )

Best to you all----kick some ass----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Lucky for me, Kaptain, I did my work in my study today. Stayed out of that oppressive Southern Plains heat this afternoon. So I didn't need to buy as much gatorade as you....just some chips and salsa and a couple of diet dr. peppers. Good luck with the Pack tonight!

Comment

GL tonight Buddy

Comment

good luck with my Pack,Kapt

Comment

well Baby Brother was right on this one----GB wins 38-10......

Thanks lil brother for the play----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
          X