Tues Picks & recap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tues Picks & recap

Pushed an over that should have walked in (bases loaded TWICE with Expos once with no outs and zippo runs) but got the win. Rockies bailed on a BIG lead as well! That's show biz:

Recap then was: 3 -4 (-.5U)

ROCKIES +109 (LOST) 1U
    EXPOS -104 (WIN) 1U
    *(O)9 -105 (PUSH) 0U
    SF -137 (WIN) 1U
    REDS +180 (LOST) .5U
    BREWERS -105 (WIN) 1U
    METS +128 (LOST) 1U
    FLOR +115 (LOST)1U

TONIGHT I FAVOR:
    • REDS +150
    • RED/HOU (O)10
    • ARZ +115 R/L
    • BOST/TOR (O)9.5
    • BALT +175
    • ATL/METS (O)9.5

Haney not that good but Redding right now is worse and the Reds offense is going to break out and this is the guy and park to to it with/in!
    Redding is 0-4 with a 6.05 over his last five appearances, including four starts. The 25-year-old right-hander has not won since beating Tampa Bay 2-1 on June 8.

Redding will be pitted against another struggling starter - Cincinnati's Jimmy Haynes. Haynes led the Reds with a 15-10 record in 2002, but has been a big disappointment this season. The veteran right-hander is 1-8 with a 5.75 ERA in 12 starts.

ARZ and Webb will shut down the Rocks offense enough for a 2 run win and these guys proved again last night why they are a terrible road team. The Snake offense should bite Nagle early and often.

TOR is back home where they score tons of runs compared to the road. Halladay has a tendency to give up a few himself but will get ample run support. VS Bost offense this should go over. Would not surprise me to see the Red Sox end Roys win streak here either.

Look for another Brave win but not laying lumber with Reynolds on the mound as he can be very bad at times (hence the runs). Mets should again score enough runs to pop this over the top. Shane Reynolds (5-4, 6.04 ERA). Reynolds is winless in his last four starts, going 0-3 with a 9.00 ERA. The 35-year-old right-hander was roughed up for five runs and 11 hits over 7 1-3 innings. Roach (0-1, 21.00 ERA). The 27-year-old righty was roughed up for seven runs and six hits over three innings in a 13-3 loss to Anaheim.

Balt is a small half bet like the Reds last night. It has a chance to win with a good pitcher on the mound and they score a lot of runs in road games. Pinero could be due for the let down and the Mariners have scored 2-3 runs in like 12 of their last 13 games, not a pitcher in Balt here that is likey to change that stat. Nice price for a chance to win.

THAT'S IT AND GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!! GoldV
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Thanks for posting, love those Toronto over and Arizona plays.
    Good luck!

Comment

Your welcome

As I said before I have to cut it pretty close due to time constraints but want to get them out where they are usable to everyone! Good luck on those two then!! Gv
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

sorry for posting

best of luck
        Last edited by wizardofoddz; 07-08-2003, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Hey Wiz

I just got back in and I see extra innings for the game and go GREAT.....then see the score is 1-1....man I did not figure those two starters to go deep into that game at all vs. those two offenses and a bare minimum have the fauty bullpens finish off the over....ALTHOUGH I still like the reasoning behind it! Unless Toronto hits like an 8 RUN HOMER you have a nice win!!! CONGRATS!

Comment

Working...
          X