This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday 300** WIRE PLAY "DOUBLE PLAY"

Yesterday we floundered on our WIRE PLAY. Yes, we finally lost......

Today I have a 300** WIRE PLAY DOUBLE PLAY in Swedish Allsvenskan kicking off at 1:00pm EST.

For those of you who sent me nasty e-mails (and you know who you are) I have to say that you are real ignorant people. You all seem to forget the winning streaks week after week but you all remember the one losing day.

Tough fucking crowd I must say........
    People are expecting 100% winners?????

I guess 84% winners on posted WIRE PLAYS is not enough.
    I'm getting too old for this shit!!!!!

Play this today:
    Superenttan:
    100** Vasteras -0.5 -120

Good Luck
    DUFF sisters or OLSON sisters?

Well the world is full of all kinds huh? Your being too kind by calling them ignorant.

I just checked out your website and was impressed with your posted record. MLB is great and I didn't realize you were that good at NHL.

It's a shame that people cry over a big loss. Anyone in gambling should know that they are to be expected from time to time.

Well I'm looking to sign up so I can check out the rest of your plays. I won't whine when you give a few away either. It's the ones you don't give away that I want to see.

Z

Comment

I'm not a fan of services as alot of you might know because i think they are total frauds and have experienced more than a few in my younger gambling days that put me in big holes but i learned quickly.I think that there are some good legitimate ones out there that will make you money and if ever chose to go with a service it would without a doubt be SPORTSTIPSTER. I cap my own games and stick to them but if i had to pick one it would be his. TIPSTER I think your good at your sales pitch and GREAT at your capping and the fact that you give out plays unlike some bogus ones we won't mention gives you more credibility. It is usually an inexperienced gambler that doesn't know how to handle a loss and unfortunately only 2 things can change that age or maturity.

GOOD LUCK TIPSTER....... YOU DA' MAN.

Comment

Well said Zanz and Wayne. It's truly boggles the mind what people not only expect, but demand for free. Although I've never used his service, you can bet your bottom dollar on his skills. He's proven to be on the right side too many times in the short time I've been on this forum. Tipster, I tip my hat to you!

Comment

assholes

I gave a public apology for the WHOLE MISUNDERSTANDING and you still can't let it go?

Who's the IMMATURE one here sabertooth?

DRAMA on a daily basis and after we compliment someone else on this thread...... Nice job ruining another thread that will be closed now sabertooth because you have yet to have a POSITIVE comment, why do you come here again?
          Last edited by wayne1218; 07-07-2003, 07:07 PM.
          Sabertooth

Comment

Sabertooth

I can't really understand your intentions or your reply. It might be because you can't spell, or it might be your the ignorant idiot who will not be attracting any clients with your bad attitude and flat out stupid comments.
            Have a Nice Day

(Sabertooths Head):eek:
            Every dog has it's day!

Comment

Working...
            X