Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Papi Dose It Again

Where Would Boston Be With Out Him

More importantly, where would my fantasy team be WITH him. I had the 4th pick and was dead in teh fence between Papi and Tex. I went w/ youth, and I'm in 4th instead of 1st.

Guy is incredible, and you have to pitch to him w/ Manny hitting behind him.

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush
      More importantly, where would my fantasy team be WITH him. I had the 4th pick and was dead in teh fence between Papi and Tex. I went w/ youth, and I'm in 4th instead of 1st.

I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW THEY CAN KEEP WINNING WITH ONLY THOSE 2 GUY'S I GUESS WAYNE WOULD KNOW BECAUSE HE WATCHES THEM EVERY DAY

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush

I picked 5th in my league and had to choose between Manny & Papi and i chose Manny! It isn't all bad, Manny's all around numbers are huge and he has been on fire but Papi has the HR & RBI lead!

Comment

Originally posted by tinman666
          I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW THEY CAN KEEP WINNING WITH ONLY THOSE 2 GUY'S I GUESS WAYNE WOULD KNOW BECAUSE HE WATCHES THEM EVERY DAY
          2 guys only??? are you kidding?? lowell is leading the bigs with doubles, gonzalez is around .290 and playing great ss, loretta is around .300 and he has win a few games, nixon was over .300 as well, youkilis has a great on base % and has done a great job also....and according to everyine here varitek has been indispensible as well....It is more than 2 guys....believe me.....All members have to put the sox in position for the ortiz to win it....He just did not do it by himself...although without those hrs we would be a few games back....But we could play what if with all the yankee comebacks too.....

Comment

tin, tony, Will somebody PLEASE mention Mr. Papelbon in this discussion about the "2 player Sox"!

Comment

Originally posted by tinman666
              Where Would Boston Be With Out Him
              ummmmmm about 10+ games back of the Yankees instead of only 1 back

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                tin, tony, Will somebody PLEASE mention Mr. Papelbon in this discussion about the "2 player Sox"!
                i agree big time.....i was just mentioning field players.....but paplebon, schiling, beckett, wakefield (with no run supprt) and guys like timlin, delcarmen have all contributed...it is a team sport......Where would the yanks be without riviera??? about 10 back also......I think it is a stupid claim....

Comment

Working...
                X