Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5-0 Ariz over Cubs

1st inning ...

I can not believe people would actually spend their money or waste their time at this ball park ... Its a joke ... It really is ...

The Cusb are the biggest joke in the Major Leagues.
    MLB Picks
    27-32
    NFL Picks
    1-0

Red Hot Plays
    4-1

All Picks are one unit, Red Hot 5

Comment

just 5 runs in the First PAPI----damn, Zona bats must be cold, or Cubs pitching is picking up............ha ha........kapt

after all this is the........ C U B S........

C = complete

U= underachievers

B= BaseBall

S= Stats

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

This Marmol Kid Should Be Out 2 Waveland Ave. And Be Shot.. He Is Dog Shit...........
        MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
          This Marmol Kid Should Be Out 2 Waveland Ave. And Be Shot.. He Is Dog Shit...........
          He is only walking the entire park ... But he is cheap ...

Comment

6-0

Comment

I've never been to Wrigley and it has always been one of the places I would love to see. With that said, you couldn't buy my ticket, my beers, and a hot dog to go to the game with you. It is ridiculous that these fans still fill the ballpark. When is enough, enough?? Continuing to sellout the ballpark makes it easier for the owners to sit on their wallets and do NOTHING to improve this team!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                I've never been to Wrigley and it has always been one of the places I would love to see. With that said, you couldn't buy my ticket, my beers, and a hot dog to go to the game with you. It is ridiculous that these fans still fill the ballpark. When is enough, enough?? Continuing to sellout the ballpark makes it easier for the owners to sit on their wallets and do NOTHING to improve this team!
                It reminds me of the fans for the NY football Giants in the 70s.

Comment

Working...
                X