Spears Probable Game Winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spears Probable Game Winner

This is a play from downunder. Remember it is not the last game pitched by these guys that counts. Atlanta still seeks a playoff journey and unfortunately does not have Chipper Jones in the lineup. I like the Braves on away trips.

Atlanta Braves

The Atlanta Braves got off to a positive start on their road trip and look to keep moving in that direction in the middle contest of a three-game set with the Pittsburgh Pirates on Wednesday.

The Braves bounced back from a 1-5 homestand by defeating the Pirates, 4-2, on Tuesday to start a six-game road trip. With the win, Atlanta is 5 1/2 games behind Cincinnati in the National League wild-card race.

Adam LaRoche homered twice, Marcus Giles collected three doubles and John Smoltz yielded just a run while striking out six in seven innings for Atlanta, which snapped a four-game slide.

Horacio Ramirez (5-4, 4.52 ERA) is 2-0 with a 2.63 ERA in three starts against Pittsburgh. But the lefthander dropped his last start, a 6-4 loss to the New York Mets on Friday. Ramirez gave up five runs, seven hits and five walks in just 3 1/3 frames.

Rookie Paul Maholm (4-9, 4.96) steps on the mound for the Pirates in search of his second straight win. He tossed seven innings, surrendering four runs and seven hits in a 8-4 victory over Milwaukee a week ago.

Jeromy Burnitz and Ronny Paulino each drove in a run on Tuesday for Pittsburgh, which had its five-game winning streak snapped.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

ill stay away so u can win this one...gl bro write-up is solid as always....
    MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Good luck Spear!

Comment

i concur....not that it means shit like the godfathers blessing or anything....but i am with ya!

Comment

i agree. gl tonite

Comment

BOL..Atl..made my card..
            THE ART OF BEING WISE IS THE ART OF KNOWING WHAT TO OVERLOOK...

Comment

GL Spear, I'll certainly be rooting for ya
              Records:

NCAA Hoops (38-34-2, +4.59*)
              NFL Sides (34-25, +12.15*)
              NFL Totals (18-14-1, +8.23*)
              NCAA Foots Plays (65-48-4, +21.47*)
              NBA Plays (4-1-0, +5.92*)

Comment

I wish to thank those in support.

Atlanta -------------------Winner
                "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Working...
                X