• August 2

lets try a total..

0-0

Brewers/Rockies Under 9 (Even)

Goodluck tomorrow 8410!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

Any info why you like this pick- Good Luck
      "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Good Luck ctt
        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Good luck c double t

Comment

Spear-

Both teams have gone under the total their last 5 games and 8 of the last 9 games at Coors have gone under (Under is 39-15 at Coors this year).. Atkins for Colorado (15 HR, 70 RBI) will sit out tonight's game.. The under is 4-1 at Coors this year when the closing line is 9 or less.. Kim has a 1.07 ERA in his last 4 home starts, Ohka is 1-0 with a 2.50 ERA in his last 3 starts since coming off the DL.. I've got Bill Miller behind the plate, the under is 12-9 this year for Miller..

DENVER (AP) - Jeff Cirillo sank heavily into the chair at his locker, shrugged his shoulders, tilted his head and raised his eyebrows.

"Do you believe me now?" begged his body language. Hours after suggesting illegal, waterlogged baseballs were being used at Coors Field, accounting for the dramatic decline in scoring at the ballpark formerly known as "Coors Canaveral," the Milwaukee Brewers beat the Colorado Rockies 1-0 on Tuesday night. It was just the fourth 1-0 game in the stadium's 12-year history but the third this year at what is fast becoming just another pitcher's park.

"Another coincidence?" Cirillo asked. "Don't get me wrong (David) Bush and (Josh) Fogg pitched great. But two guys with a 5.00 ERA pitching a 1-0 game?"

Comment

Good Luck
              MLB Picks
              27-32
              NFL Picks
              1-0

Red Hot Plays
              4-1

All Picks are one unit, Red Hot 5

Comment

gl---best to ya ---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!