I hate this game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate this game

Another one of my teams blows it in Tor after I thought they stole one. @ of the supposed best closers and they do that bullshit. I can't take this anymore this might be my last night for a while cause I'm fucking broke from this week...I'm not even gonna have a bankroll for football at this rate. I never imagined it possible to pick so many losers in a week and take so many tough losses. It's to the point where I'm gonna have to hide from the man cause I ain't got the $$$ and got myself in a jam. FUCK ME I hate this sport and all the sorry as overpyed bullpens.

Originally posted by cash money
    Another one of my teams blows it in Tor after I thought they stole one. @ of the supposed best closers and they do that bullshit. I can't take this anymore this might be my last night for a while cause I'm fucking broke from this week...I'm not even gonna have a bankroll for football at this rate. I never imagined it possible to pick so many losers in a week and take so many tough losses. It's to the point where I'm gonna have to hide from the man cause I ain't got the $$$ and got myself in a jam. FUCK ME I hate this sport and all the sorry as overpyed bullpens.
    Do what ya want bro but I would suggest to lay off until football season starts if your worried about not having a bankroll to ride through the football season.. Its your decision GL to ya on whatever you do!!

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
      Do what ya want bro but I would suggest to lay off until football season starts if your worried about not having a bankroll to ride through the football season.. Its your decision GL to ya on whatever you do!!
      Yea I should but I'm a fucking degenerate and won't go through with it ..I'm just gonna pick someone and use there plays exactly for a week or so

Comment

it's my fault...I am chasing and now down 150 units...FYI > I am on Boston/Texas for 150 units tonight...fade away!
        Please do not ever be afraid of da money...

Comment

Working...
        X