Closers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closers

I can not belive how many time I lost $$$$ this year b/c of these bums WTF A's blow it and Jays give it right back unbelievable...I am done betting with my local and switching to betting the first 5 online

Fuck me, not only cost me the Jays, but the Under also
    Good Luck to everyone
    Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
    Clark: What's steroids?
    Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
    Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

3 closers got losses today, Benitez made the game go to extras and one got a win after blowing a save. Also, Turnbow came damn close to blowing one. Good God is there anyone besides Mariano Rivera who can consistiently shut the door
      MLB Picks
      27-32
      NFL Picks
      1-0

Red Hot Plays
      4-1

All Picks are one unit, Red Hot 5

Comment

Originally posted by TheFranchise21
        3 closers got losses today, Benitez made the game go to extras and one got a win after blowing a save. Also, Turnbow came damn close to blowing one. Good God is there anyone besides Mariano Rivera who can consistiently shut the door
        Yeah as bad as i hate to say it look no farther than Pap and the Boston Red Sox.. Normally when he comes in its start the bus because this shit is over.. Also look for Todd Jones and the Tigers.. But honestly thats about it

Comment

Yea Papelbon, Rivera, K-ROD, Isringhausen, Ray, Jones recently, I would say Ryan, but obviously.

Most underrated Closer......BY FAR. Possibly the most underrated player in the Major Leagues.

Mike Gonzalez. He has converted all 18 save oppoturnities in he got this year and 23 of his last 23 chances. He is so good. If some team. (I.E. San Fransisco, Cincinnati or LAD) could get him they would be golden. Gonzalez is a hard throwing lefty with some nasty stuff, also he is very young and has a possibility of being a great if he can go somewhere that wins.
          Last edited by TheFranchise21; 07-30-2006, 07:40 PM.
          MLB Picks
          27-32
          NFL Picks
          1-0

Red Hot Plays
          4-1

Comment

Originally posted by TheFranchise21
            Yea Papelbon, Rivera, K-ROD, Isringhausen, Ray, Jones recently, I would say Ryan, but obviously.

Most underrated Closer......BY FAR. Possibly the most underrated player in the Major Leagues.

Mike Gonzalez. He has converted all 18 save oppoturnities in he got this year and 23 of his last 23 chances. He is so good. If some team. (I.E. San Fransisco, Cincinnati or LAD) could get him they would be golden. Gonzalez is a hard throwing lefty with some nasty stuff, also he is very young and has a possibility of being a great if he can go somewhere that wins.
            WHO THE HELL DOES HE EVEN PLAY FOR?

Comment

Originally posted by cash money
              WHO THE HELL DOES HE EVEN PLAY FOR?
              Gonzalez....Pittsurgh
              MLB Picks
              27-32
              NFL Picks
              1-0

Red Hot Plays
              4-1

Comment

Don't forget Lidge. I was working this afternoon and took a break to watch a little of the Astros game. Turned on the tube just in time to see Lidge come in in the 9th with 2 outs to give up a 2-run bomb.

Comment

We got burned for 7 losses two weeks ago all on blown saves. It was just a disaster.

We've actually now switched 90% of our under plays to 1h unders.

Might want to look into that for totals...

Comment

Working...
                  X