Kappa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kappa

Good luck on your big play tomorrow Chuck. I hope things turn around for you, honestly, because when you win it seems the whole board wins. And that's the most important part here, winning money!!

Kappa
    WELL SAID WINNING IS WHAT IT COMES DOWN TO

Comment

"WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG AND YOUR HEART WAS AN OPEN BOOK,YOU USE TO SAY LIVE AND LET LIVE,YoU KNOW YOU DID,YOU KNOW YOU DID,YOU KNOW YOU DID,BUT IN THIS EVER CHANGING WORLD IN WHICH WE LIVE IN MAKES YOU GIVE IT A CRY,dernerner-TO LIVE AND LET DIE // I WAS WATCHING ANDY AND BARNEY TONIGHT AND SHERIFF ANDY TAYLOR TOLD THE CROOK"WHAT A WICKED WEB WE WEAVE,WHEN FIRST WE PRACTICE TO DECEIVE" !!
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by misterh
        dernerner
        Way to put a riff into words WC
        "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck E. Cheese
          NOT:christmas
          You oughta be in the WSOP with that poker face!
          "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

BINGO!! At least someone on here remembers Chuck throwing "knives" into me. They were just my opinions to a post, not even plays, yet Chuck still felt the need to rub it in?? You're not so innocent yourself Chuckie!! Thread is attached below for those who missed it....

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=100692
            Your wrong again Kappa...Gary (Phonepole) calls me or emails me and asks me what I think about certain plays. Sometimes he calls and gives me big plays from cappers that he thinks are pretty good. When he asked me what I thought about your opinions on those series plays, I told him that I thought you were wrong about your views and told him to play the Cards, Twins and RedSox and to play them straight in each game. At the same time that week, he gave me a soccer play from a capper and it won, so I thanked him.
            How come up stopped posting plays? By the way Larry at SP Connection says Hi.:christmas

Comment

Originally posted by phonepole
              Way to put a riff into words WC
              HI Son!!:christmas

Comment

iam glad we could cool this thread down before i had 2 lock it...............

your lucky
                thelovedoc........
                MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Originally posted by bover1
                  iam glad we could cool this thread down before i had 2 lock it...............

your lucky
                  thelovedoc........
                  I think I'm going to quit posting and just start jacking people off like you and your brother does....You guys have toooooooo much fun

Comment

That's all I wanted. Chuck gave me a shot and I shot back. That's it. I really don't wish him any harm or any bad luck. I don't know him and don't wish to know him. He took an unfair shot at me after the MODS had resolved our differences. We agreed to ignore each other on this board and I complied with that. He did not and took a shot at me in someone else's thread. I think we're even now.

Good luck on your big play tomorrow Chuck. I hope things turn around for you, honestly, because when you win it seems the whole board wins. And that's the most important part here, winning money!!

Kappa
                    Like I said, let's start over....but I hope you start enjoying the forum more and interact and have a good time...

Comment

HI Son!!:christmas
                      Hi Pops! No worries, i wised up and put 1/5 what i said i was going to on it..... DERNERNER!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Your wrong again Kappa...Gary (Phonepole) calls me or emails me and asks me what I think about certain plays. Sometimes he calls and gives me big plays from cappers that he thinks are pretty good. When he asked me what I thought about your opinions on those series plays, I told him that I thought you were wrong about your views and told him to play the Cards, Twins and RedSox and to play them straight in each game. At the same time that week, he gave me a soccer play from a capper and it won, so I thanked him.
                        How come up stopped posting plays? By the way Larry at SP Connection says Hi.:christmas

If you e-mail or call him about plays and vice versa, why not e-mail or call him about how his (non)plays fared. You put it in his thread, to assumingly piss him off and stir the pot. You say how people stir the pot, you sir are also a stirrer of the pot.

Post #7. I remember everything, but no hard feelings.

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=83521
                        2009 MLB:
                        JULY
                        23-19 (+21.72x)
                        Sides; 8-12; -9.43x
                        Totals; 17-9-1; +33.20x

AUGUST
                        1-2 (-4.7x)

Comment

This shit is so fucking old. Enough is enough. You guys are spinning posts and starting BS for no reason. Are we children? It's time to grow up and move on.

Comment

CheechB03

Originally posted by CheechB03
                            This shit is so fucking old. Enough is enough. You guys are spinning posts and starting BS for no reason. Are we children? It's time to grow up and move on.
                            Frankie Baby----as usual -- well said-- I totaly agree......Let's just move on..........Back to business, cause everyone ( I know of here) has been taking a beating the last 4-7 days........

Some may have won, but they would be the rare ones this week..If you have, congrats.....Cause I sure haven't.......

Lets try and keep the talk to Sports, and "Picking Winners"........we're all adults here, or we're "Supposed to Be"....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

BINGO!! At least someone on here remembers Chuck throwing "knives" into me. They were just my opinions to a post, not even plays, yet Chuck still felt the need to rub it in?? You're not so innocent yourself Chuckie!! Thread is attached below for those who missed it....

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=100692
                              imo chuck does the very same thing to others and gets mad when its done to him...he did the same last year when i posted my goy play on denver vs the pats -- he said i got that play from my gameboy and other shit like that. i dont post much on here, but i dont get mad at other shit postings i see against me -- its just part of the game chuck -

Comment

Originally posted by CheechB03
                                ditto frank.....i am tired of the hurt feelings and the stupid games.....what the hell is the purpose??? this guy says this and then someone questions it and then people take his side and blah blah blah......i do not know about anybody else, but it is boring me......good luck to all...JMHO....i am out for awhile

Comment

Working...
                                X